Contest

Garona
Bonus time: If it hits twenty pages you will get one thousand from myself and one thousand from Kazecap.
So what happens if the random post you pick ends up being your own?

I smell a conspiracy.
12/24/2012 11:10 PMPosted by Debriatus
Bonus time: If it hits twenty pages you will get one thousand from myself and one thousand from Kazecap.

Damn it. . tricked, but i suppose i can spare that much. I'm not going over a thousand though.
http://i.imgur.com/u8RqS.gif
How 'bout them Lib Dems dominating the National Diet elections?
willy mays ? whos gay ?
You people are absurd....
I herd havoc posted in this forums, i became instantly aroused by this phenomenon.
true
<The Empire> is now selling Heroic boss kills. Any of them. Any time. 100k each. Must pay 50% up front.

Disclaimer: Deb has the right to be a douche to you whenever he wants. Heap has the right to be drunk in raids. Hellsent can wear a frying pan on his head (cuz eff you, it's legal in CO now), and Rusah has the right to !@#$% about weapons. Oh, and we can cancel on you with no refund of the down payment because we're all @ssholes. Get over it.

There, now this thread will reach 10 pages easily.
So, while waiting for dailies to reset, a friend of mine and I decided to fly around killing rares and picking up relics. On our third one, while we were killing it, a rogue popped out of stealth and started complaining about how he had been waiting there for 45 minutes and trying to get people to help him to kill this particular rare. We heard him out, explained how we didn't see anything in chat, or anyone at the mob, apologized, and went on to the next one.

As I was flying away I realized that some deep, dark part of me hoped he wouldn't get over it. Hoped that this small, unintentional slight would be the straw that broke the drama-lama's back. And that he would come to this very forum and make a belligerent mess of a thread that would bring back that warm, disgusting feeling that keeps me coming back here. Alas, it was not to be. And the flames of this once great bonfire remain at a mere smolder.

So, if you really want 10 pages, let alone 20, get out there and start doing the wrong thing. Upset just the right person and the thread will write itself.
<The Empire> is now selling Heroic boss kills. Any of them. Any time. 100k each. Must pay 50% up front.

Disclaimer: Deb has the right to be a douche to you whenever he wants. Heap has the right to be drunk in raids. Hellsent can wear a frying pan on his head (cuz eff you, it's legal in CO now), and Rusah has the right to !@#$% about weapons. Oh, and we can cancel on you with no refund of the down payment because we're all @ssholes. Get over it.

There, now this thread will reach 10 pages easily.

http://www.kamikazestoat.co.uk/argue.html

Let the games begin.
12/28/2012 12:34 PMPosted by Hellsent
Rusah has the right to !@#$% about weapons.

NO LONGER NEED TO.
I feel like if you were to post something on all of your alts at least once in here.. it would not take long to reach 10 pages... ;3
Perhaps someone should ad an incentive if we get on the popular topics?
Obama is probably the best President we've ever had.
Back when White Knight Balkoth was providing comic relief for the server, I decided to capitalize on the experience for a bit of guild fun. I think it's about time we share it with all of Garona:

http://www.quickmeme.com/Scumbag-Empire/oldest/1/?upcoming

Enjoy!
12/30/2012 11:11 PMPosted by Saravian
http://www.quickmeme.com/Scumbag-Empire/oldest/1/?upcoming

Greatest ever.

Kills still available, sign up people. Gawd....

12/30/2012 08:03 AMPosted by Rusah
Rusah has the right to !@#$% about weapons.

NO LONGER NEED TO.

Hacked. Reporting you.
This thread sucks. Figures the first time we actually need disinfection is first time he/she/it doesn't show.
Trax, I'm a bit offended that you didn't even comment on Saravians group of meme's that he prepared... That's hurtful