The Codex of Xerrath

Warlock
Post Limit:
Black market auction house?
They should give it for free for people who completed the Dreadsteed quest.

Otherwise, GOLDSINK!

:D

I like this idea a lot.
IMO:

Hitting 2200 in arena/RBG or killing a specific and select list of Heroic Bosses in the current tier should award the Codex.

I hate this idea a lot.

Codex should drop if random mobs and lead to a fun and exciting quest that involves scalping paladins and raising the dead. Revealing bits and pieces of lock lore along the way.

It should not be locked away for the elite carried who happen to be part of an "elite" guilds raiding progression squad.

Also; green fire is for destro.

No one raids as destro.

Wouldn't add up.
^^^

People raid and do well with all specs. Demo uses a lot of fire actually; I'm often spamming Soulfire.

That said, I agree that Blizzard wouldn't make such a high raiding/PvP requirement for the flair of one class.
^^^

People raid and do well with all specs. Demo uses a lot of fire actually; I'm often spamming Soulfire.

That said, I agree that Blizzard wouldn't make such a high raiding/PvP requirement for the flair of one class.

If they make it BMAH I will not be happy.
If Tome of Dalaran Brilliance teaches us anything, it will likely be a gold sink.
They should give it for free for people who completed the Dreadsteed quest.

Otherwise, GOLDSINK!

:D

I don't think I have ever loved a post more than this one right here.
IMO:

Hitting 2200 in arena/RBG or killing a specific and select list of Heroic Bosses in the current tier should award the Codex.

Hitting 2200 in an arena is light years easier than killing all the heroics bosses in a raid tier.
IMO:

Hitting 2200 in an arena is light years easier than killing all the heroics bosses in a raid tier.

I doubt they do this because it wouldnt just be on the warlock...it would be on the people he/she plays with.

It will probably be a drop rate perhaps like jeeves or something