[A] The Borderland Coalition

Wyrmrest Accord
1 2 3 9 Next
The Borderland Coalition - WrA [A] - Level 25 - Heavy RP -
"For the People!"
http://borderlandcoalition.shivtr.com/

The Borderland Coalition is a roleplay guild with an IC base out of Darkshire, Duskwood. The guild's IC establishment is a Neutral/Lawful Good order of defenders and citizens dedicated to protecting the people of Darkshire, Duskwood, and surrounding areas -- as well as wherever their friends and allies require aide. The Coalition operates by command of Lord Araian Sunshield and his noble family; he is served by Knights who represent the virtues of honorable men and women, and the Knights will do everything in their power to keep the people safe. Integral to the Coalition are the people -- servitors, volunteers, and sworn loyalists of Lord Sunshield who devote themselves to the preservation and presence of a safe population in Darkshire. The people support the local government of Darkshire, run by the city's mayor and defended by the Night's Watch.

Peak Activity: Afternoon/Evening (Server Time)
Contact Information: Folcard, Rosemarri, Gevudan, Eunista

Please contact somebody in-game if you are interested in recruitment. Recruitment into the guild is done primarily via storyline RP.

Happy New Year!
*Steeple finger's and laughs.* Excellent! Muahahah!

Jaxson's Guild Recruitment Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf5h3c0Yfeg&feature=player_embedded
Welcome back. I'll be in touch.
Welcome back! I was -just- talking about you guys the other day :) (In a good way of course~)
I support this thread.
Thank you for the welcome backs and supports! :D We're excited to be back!
Bump a lump!
I love this guild. I love Folcard. He needs panda cuddles.
*tackles the thread back to the top*
Bumpity bump bump
Folcard you disappoint me.. I want a hug!
Give her a hug man! GIVE HER A HUG!!!!
*Hugs Fei a hug.*
*Gives a hug.. tentatively.*
*bear hugs* heee
*sings* I BUMP THE THREEEEEADS DOWN IN AAAAAAAFRICAAAAAAAAAAAAA
GONNA TAKE ALOT TO TAKE MEE AWAAAYYYYY FROM YOUUUU!
*Bumps for good folks*
CIVARDI I LOVE YOU
01/04/2013 08:08 PMPosted by Civardi
*Bumps for good folks*

YES CIVARDI YES