stuck on flightpath

Customer Support
ok so darkspear server went off for like 2 minutes

before it went off i was in Halls of Stone leveling my DK, i was lvling so much that i never remembered to get a hearthstone

OK ANYWAY, before HoS i was in the FP (the one from scholozar, you know the chopper-like helicopter)

ok so i finally get back on once the servers up and i get teleported to DK land

now you may be like OH WOW COOL STORY BRO.. ok my problem is, im in dk land but im on the edge of the wall, cant mount, cant port back, cant move, cant suicide to gy, and i am stuck in the damn FP helicopter -.- wtf do i do?

<removed>
Have you tried Customer Support, character stuck?

Just press the port to graveyard button and you should be killed instantly. At least, that's how I think it works. Since you won't be able to return to your body you'll have resurrection sickness, but that'll wear off.
Use the "stuck" button. It kills you and then take res sickness.
I've had this problem in Aerie Peak, Hinterlands. Just open a ticket and be sure to include the words "stuck" and "bug".

Can you literally perform NO actions?
Click on the question mark on your action bar there's a player stuck option there.
Idk why but I can't help but laugh at this lol. Anyway, just do what the people above you have said if you can that is.
Use the "stuck" button. It kills you and then take res sickness.

Click on the question mark on your action bar there's a player stuck option there.

Since you need to cast to use that, he won't be able to because he's on a FP. That's the only issue of it.
hmm. sorry about that,man.
*tosses up a soda and some chips* here
12/31/2012 12:24 PMPosted by Turtlesrock
Ok the instance que helped. i qued, joined group, and everyone got a hoot at a dk tanking helicopter. once the instance was over and i ported out, i ended up falling from the sky and dying and now im back to normal =(

Yay! I think...

Glad to hear your back in action, and sorry for the issues.
12/31/2012 12:24 PMPosted by Turtlesrock
Ok the instance que helped. i qued, joined group, and everyone got a hoot at a dk tanking helicopter. once the instance was over and i ported out, i ended up falling from the sky and dying and now im back to normal =(

Hooray!
I'd like to see a picture of you tanking in a helicopter. Do you have one to share? :D
Make sure you have a post in the bug report form. The more people that report the bugs, the more chance it has of being a higher priority fix.
Since the issue is resolved, would you mind editing the swearing out of the Screenshot you posted or removing it entirely. Im sure it breaks some forum rule. Thanks. :3
12/31/2012 04:23 PMPosted by Kaydii
Since the issue is resolved, would you mind editing the swearing out of the Screenshot you posted or removing it entirely. Im sure it breaks some forum rule. Thanks. :3

Would you mind just not taking the link and looking at it then?
This has to be the funniest thread I've read all night. ♥