World server is down - Twisting nether

Customer Support
Who wants to tell me a story?
Once upon a time, my realms were up... and still are. The End.
Once upon a time, there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly, that everybody died.

The end.
My hubby has been on the phone with his superior for over an hour. He's been home for a total of 2.5 hours.

I go to bed in 30 mins. I don't think I'm going to spend any time with him tonight.

The end.

PS: Then I found $5 :P
In the heart of Ebon Hold-yeah, In the Undead Hall of Fame-yeah, There's not a death knight zanier than...SOULANDRIA. She won't bite beast or man, 'Cos she's a vegetari-an. (Aagh!) And things never run to plan for...SOULANDRIA!
Once upon a time, there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly, that everybody died.

The end.
I have "I'm ugly and I'm proud" written on my arm at the moment. How ironic?
I don't have a story at the moment, Crimnoxs, but it looks like there was a bit of a hiccup for the realm. It should be recovering now.
Seems like alot of realms are getting the hiccups.. 2 weeks with out restarts or maintainance is kinda much.. BTW, when is the next maintainance run??
01/03/2013 07:04 PMPosted by Allesong
Seems like alot of realms are getting the hiccups

There's been 2 today.

Out of hundreds.

01/03/2013 07:04 PMPosted by Allesong
BTW, when is the next maintainance run??

It'll be posted here:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011700/
I know man.. Almost 3 weeks with out maintainance is making the realms kinda lag at times..
01/03/2013 07:08 PMPosted by Allesong
I know man.. Almost 3 weeks with out maintainance is making the realms kinda lag at times..

The realms aren't running Windows 98. They don't need to be restarted periodically to perform properly. Maintenance is typically done for other things (hardware work, extensive database operations which require a freeze, etc.).
"Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle."
Add in saurfang because I got booted off and can't relog.
Darkspear also seems to be down.
Add Arathor unavailable now.
lolTN