[A]<Clan Silveraxe> -Dwarf guild recruiting!

Wyrmrest Accord
1 2 3 5 Next
<Clan Silveraxe> seeks dwarves of quality to join our Bronzebeard clan! Check out our website at:

http://clansilveraxe.webs.com

We are first and foremost about camaraderie and fellowship among players who enjoy playing dwarves and enjoying together what the game has to offer. We are a light role-playing guild, we enjoy PVP, pve, general questing, and role-play.

Clan Silveraxe operates under a light role-playing framework that all members are expected to follow and adhere to. It is aligned with our dwarf guild theme and the server we play on. Beyond that framework I leave the degree of role-playing up to our individual members, however we are respectful and supportive of server role-playing, and encourage its growth. Our members run the gamut from light to heavy role-players. You will find role-playing opportunity here. Our in-character background is that we are a militant Bronzebeard Clan. We are friendly with our Wildhammer hill dwarf cousins however we are dedicated foes of our Dark Iron kin. If allowed we would drive them out of Ironforge on a river of blood with their traitorous queen and her mongrel child, who we will never recognize as king, at their lead.

My vision for the guild is to grow and remain active as we enjoy playing the game together. Going forward we will develop the capability to conduct 10-man raids, assemble a rated battleground team, and have a handful of guild arena teams among our ranks. We also seek to boost dwarf role-play on the server and to serve as a home for players who enjoy playing dwarves (except for Dark Irons, sorry folks :) ...)

I'm a former a former Mountain Guard dwarf player from Moon Guard. We also have several veterans of high end raiding guilds from other servers as well as solid pvp experience. We're forming a good core of dwarf players.

We have a 20 slot Mumble server for member use, and currently have 6 bank tabs in our guild bank. As of 12/22/12 we are a level 17 guild and rapidly rising, thanks to our hardworking members who are the lifeblood of this endeavor, and of whom have my most sincere gratitude.

--Thane Obmi Silveraxe
Eh kinda long and rambling. Let me present the simple version.

Go here:

http://clansilveraxe.webs.com

And get to know us in-game! We're recruiting :)

--Obmi
My name is Turnus Firefist and I approve this message.
No dwarf love?
Hi, best race Alliance side! I was pondering a Dwarf character and I may cash in on this guild. :3
I'm warming your spot up for you as we speak :)

12/23/2012 08:31 PMPosted by Aldrethiust
Hi, best race Alliance side! I was pondering a Dwarf character and I may cash in on this guild. :3
Dwarves are epic, and so is this thread.
Umm how many dwarf guilds have been specifically Bronzebeard? LOL. None that I can recall in recent memory. They've all either been Wildhammer (trendy sorry Lorcan ;) ...), Dark Iron (Ooooh I'm a misunderstood bad guy), or a peace-loving tree-hugging dwarf hippie "We love all of our cousins" sort of dwarf guild ;)

We're Bronzebeards, the rightful rulers of Ironforge, and we kick axe and take orc and dark iron heads!!!

Now back up there where you belong oh great and glorious Clan Silveraxe!
If my Dwarf wasn't a Dark Iron... ;)

Bump for Dwarfdom anyways!
Thanks Roulette. You know what is better than your dwarf alt that unfortunately happens to be a dark iron? Two dwarf alts one of which is the superior clan- Bronzebeard ;)
I've tried rolling a Dwarf for ages and sadly the elderly Dark Iron ex-cultist is the only one that's stuck! :( Course I'm pretty dedicated to this Gob and my Hordies so my Ally alt time is limited (as are my WRA slots... alt-ohol, it's a helluva drug).

Still! I'll salute you guys whenever I see ya cause Dwarves are awesome! ^_^ Whenever I have gotten to do some Alliance RP I'm always excited to see Dwarf RPers. SO much fun!

/tries to steal Dwarves for the Horde. >_>
Oh hai thar rou.
Because of this goblin ^ i'm looking to transfer over to WrA on my big bad 486 dorfy brewmaster. I sent you an in game mail. please oh please don't have both tank spots filled so i can migrate to a happier place.

Rou can tell you how awesome i am /flex it's true.

You should have an in-game mail towards this regard. if you don't see it, lemme know and i'll get on to meet you!

I like to be around rpers, but i'm a little shy when participating. Its hard to explain.. i like to play soft spoken characters so i can watch other players roleplay.

Might be a challenge to be soft-spoken as a perma-drunk dwarf, however... /rub chin... with capped goblin engineering....

I was imagining him as a bronzebeard dwarf... a homeless bronzebeard dwarf who lives in irornforge slums, drinking himself to an early grave while ranting on and on about "the good old days"

Only caveat is i hate monk dps.. and i have excellent agility gear and would really rather not start over on the gear treadmill to go healing.. so.. if you haven't filled both tank spots for your future 10 man crew.. I am so there.

<edit> talked to you online. I was the level 2 human mage. got you added on realid.
I was tempted...I picked out a dwarf name...I named my battle pets dwarfy names...and then I saw your tabard was blue...BLUE! Blue makes my butt look big :(
LOL blue and silver/white for the big sexy logo. It looks good on us ;) .... it will look good on you. Sometimes all that is needed is time. Hehe.

12/25/2012 10:31 PMPosted by Nakhu
I was tempted...I picked out a dwarf name...I named my battle pets dwarfy names...and then I saw your tabard was blue...BLUE! Blue makes my butt look big :(
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gnomeregan/Aladster/advanced Here he is if you wanted to take a look.

The mastery/stam build is probably temporary. i switched to it to see how it felt before heading to ohio for xmas, it didn't feel very good, but i'd like to give it a few more days of testing.

I'll probably go back to a high attack power/haste build, which works great as Off tank, which, in my experiance, is brewmaster's best role.
Ah dwarves, how I miss being one back in wotlk.

Dwarven Schedule

1. Wake up and make beer-basted haggis.
2. Go to the tavern for more beer.
3. Hunt and kill greenskins while drinking beer.
4. Go back to the tavern to celebrate about killing greenskins with more beer.
5. Get into a fist fight with your friend about which one of you killed the biggest greenskin.
6. Lose a few teethes, get a black eye, and then laugh it off with another pint.
7. Go back to Ironforge and drink until you pass out.
8. Repeat.

Brb making a dwarf.
I'll be holding a spot for ya.

Ah dwarves, how I miss being one back in wotlk.

Brb making a dwarf.
LOL blue and silver/white for the big sexy logo. It looks good on us ;) .... it will look good on you. Sometimes all that is needed is time. Hehe.

Red and white is much sexier and makes my buttocks look like two succulent Winter's Veil hams.
Whoa.

/phased.

lol.
"Oh say does your beard hang low,

does it dangle to and fro,
can you tie it in a knot,
can you tie in a bow,
can you sling it over your shoulder like a silly manling soldier,
oh say does your beard hang low"