Dec 25th Maintenance

General Discussion
12/24/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Snowfox
They want us to play on Christmas and drag us away from our families.... I'M IN!

I once asked Blizzard if they are evil. You know, so I wasn't agreeing to help the forces of darkness.

They took me into the muscular red arms, the sweet smell of sulphur and brimstone surrounding me. Holding me tight, I could feel the comforting tentacles wrap around me, swaying me high above the warm reassuring lava. They stroked my cheek with a large sharp claw, and made me look them right in the red glowing eye. "We're not not evil." they said, several of them giving me a rapscallion rub on the head with their skeletal clawed fingers. "Trust us", they hissed as their forked tongue wriggled about "We're the good guys".

... and that was good enough for me.

Good enough for me. I'm double in.
12/24/2012 05:40 PMPosted by Girlsgonewow
They want us to play on Christmas and drag us away from our families.... I'M IN!

No, they want to drag your families into Azeroth.

Give in.

I gave my souls almost 8 years ago. It said somewhere in the contract about Sargeras or Diablo now having full control of my soul.
Doesn't matter if they do or don't do maintenance:

- It's christmas. Take a break from WoW for a day.

- You are going to get plenty of presents to keep you busy.

This makes me a little sad.

My household isn't doing anything this year -- and that includes gifts. So no, no presents, no giving presents, no festivities. It's just a day off.

So yeah, I'm going to play WoW, because it sounds better than watching TV.

So if we destroy you, we get the loot you guys dropped back then, right?

The only thing I drop now is mad beats. Sorry, that was the lamest thing I've said in awhile.
Thanks for working Christmas Eve Brennvin! :)

My household isn't doing anything this year -- and that includes gifts. So no, no presents, no giving presents, no festivities. It's just a day off.

I've been lurking around the forum for about a year now, and you seem like a very nice person. I hope your day goes well and some cool world drop finds its way to you.

I've been lurking around the forum for about a year now, and you seem like a very nice person. I hope your day goes well and some cool world drop finds its way to you.

Thanks, much appreciated. I hope you have a great Christmas as well. :)

12/24/2012 06:06 PMPosted by Zieki
I'm taking the lack of announcement to mean there won't be maintenance.

Not true.

In this case, it was true though, so all is well. I've yet to see Christmas maintenance, and I figure they're going to do their best to hold to that.
"@Tianjan: I'll be around too, for most of the day. We can keep each other company."
12/24/2012 06:15 PMPosted by Cyndilou
"@Tianjan: I'll be around too, for most of the day. We can keep each other company."

I'll be sure to check in on here then. :)

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all, and whatever you believe, celebrate, or don't celebrate, may it be a wonderful day.

The only thing I drop now is mad beats. Sorry, that was the lamest thing I've said in awhile.

thought we just have to get you to say your name backwards.

thought we just have to get you to say your name backwards.

That's Alex Trebek you silly Human.

Im still trying to get one of your children Anubisath Idol :P

btw why are you working on christmas eve? you should be at home with your family

/facepalm haha

well played.
12/24/2012 05:09 PMPosted by Brennvin
Right now there are no plans for maintenance tomorrow. Obviously if something comes up, that could change. If that happens, we'll post something here on the forums.

That'll be a greatest gift for solos who play wow during Christmas.

I once asked Blizzard if they are evil. You know, so I wasn't agreeing to help the forces of darkness.

They took me into the muscular red arms, the sweet smell of sulphur and brimstone surrounding me. Holding me tight, I could feel the comforting tentacles wrap around me, swaying me high above the warm reassuring lava. They stroked my cheek with a large sharp claw, and made me look them right in the red glowing eye. "We're not not evil." they said, several of them giving me a rapscallion rub on the head with their skeletal clawed fingers. "Trust us", they hissed as their forked tongue wriggled about "We're the good guys".

That's hot.

Word, son! Crunk!

I had to log in just to "like" this. Funniest thing I've read in a while. (^▽^)
12/24/2012 05:37 PMPosted by Brennvin

That was pretty bad...