[A] [RP & RP/PVP] The League of Lordaeron

Moon Guard
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
I bump this thread in the name of facial hairs the world over! Good day to you, Master Moustache!
/shaves Highcastle.

Sorry, Meinas. I'm tired of looking at you being on the shaggy side of life. You need a change.
Meow meow meow meow, Meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow meow meow, meow meow....

I just met the cutest tabby kittens evar!!!!
Bump.
So I heard you like Lordaeron...
There are heathens in this guild that need the Light. Come get your Light from Bethy.
I'd rather work for an oathbreaker than a cun-- oh hey a penny.

New RPPvP campaign coming soon, many Forsaken shall die :)
Om nom Demi bump.
Om nom more Demi bumps.
12/31/2012 03:38 PMPosted by Demitria
Om nom more Demi bumps.
PurrPurr, you make an ugly woman.
12/31/2012 03:57 PMPosted by Vathir
PurrPurr, you make an ugly woman.

how can you even tell with this helmet on D;
[Bishop Johannes Moorwhelp] says: Are you the young sister that was to give me my sponge bath?

Demitria Lothinil glances down at Moorwhelp, then grins wickedly. "If you would like, Your Grace."
Hey.

Hey.

I want a sponge bath.
Kerdic, this is Galo! (Also hello all the officers), I am heading to the temple for new years and will be at least 1 hour late for the meeting, If anyone sees this please tell Kerdic and any moonblade toon that is online. Im really sorry but I will be there just a little late!
Moonblade is in Tyr's hand waiting :D
http://i.imgur.com/HZN3n.jpg
[Bishop Johannes Moorwhelp] says: Are you the young sister that was to give me my sponge bath?

Demitria Lothinil glances down at Moorwhelp, then grins wickedly. "If you would like, Your Grace."

never going to bump with anything else ever again
Kinky.
Dis prime rib....sooooo delicious.....