How much do you charge for lock picking

Rogue
I do it for guildies, but otherwise rarely. And there is no way I could charge enough that it would be worth my time asking for money.
For guildies - no charge.

For anyone else, I don't charge as long as I'm asked first. I do accept tips but I don't expect them unless you're bringing me more than 'a few' boxes to open at the same time.

I once received 11 lock boxes in the mail, with 100 gold asking me to open them. I figured it was the alt of a friend or someone in the guild so I opened them all and mailed them back. The character wasn't an alt after all. I think it was someone I had pugged with a few times.
None. I didn't spend any money on the profession. I got it for free for leveling.

If someone wants to tip me, great, but I didn't spend any money or time on the skill itself and thus don't think I need to charge for it. It takes what, a minute tops to unlock a ton?
Sometimes a person will ask me to open a crap ton of boxes and I convince them to just send them all to me. I open them all, take the gold and leave the items. Sometimes I still get a tip, sometimes they ask how much for a tip and I just say I'll take whatever small amount is in the boxes and they're cool with that.
i get 1g and rarely more. i say 20g per box is fair, i dont care if you get greens or a fat turd

guild members only
Ive been stuck in the habit of lock picking from my spellbook so my customers get hesitant and bump the tip higher, Im not hustling... I'm just lazy!
I refuse to open lock boxes now.

Too often has my trade window been opened out of the blue without invitation only to have a lock box tossed at me. I'm lucky if I get a 1g tip.

Keep your lock box I say.

This. At least ask first, unless I'm spamming trade. One time I actually /afk and left him standing there. The damn trade window was still open when I got back and I had about 20 angry tells from him.
I used to main a rogue, and I can NOT tell you how often people just open a trade out of nowhere with no invitation or warning, which closes my AH window btw

It's so annoying, and nobody ever tips, so I quit wasting my time. Now I just tip about 20g per pick since i get like 30-40 per Ghost Iron Lockbox, with a green to boot. But as a rogue, no, gtfo, please dont whisper me, and while you're at it go ahead and go skinny dipping in a volcano.
I used to main a rogue, and I can NOT tell you how often people just open a trade out of nowhere with no invitation or warning, which closes my AH window btw

It's so annoying, and nobody ever tips, so I quit wasting my time. Now I just tip about 20g per pick since i get like 30-40 per Ghost Iron Lockbox, with a green to boot. But as a rogue, no, gtfo, please dont whisper me, and while you're at it go ahead and go skinny dipping in a volcano.

Blizzard added a new setting that blocks trade requests.

It's awesome.