Error 107

Technical Support
After downloading the PTR client, I repeatedly tried to log in and consistently got Error 107. After visiting the tech support page on this, I tried all the solutions suggested and still could not log on.
Same thing happened to me. This morning I saw that the patch 5.2 PTR was live, decided to download the client and whilst that was going on I thought I'd log in to my account when Battle.net Error # 107 kept coming up. I've tried all the solutions suggested by tech support with no success......So yeah. Help?
Have the same problem checked battle.net for the solutions and none of them worked.
Just tried logging in once again today and recieved the error once again. Any suggestions anyone?
Kaazark

It looks like you recently changed your password, can you try previous passwords to see if that helps?

It looks like you recently changed your password, can you try previous passwords to see if that helps?

I just tried my previous passwords on the PTR login screen and recieved the "Invalid Username or Password" Error.
Kaazark

Open the World of Warcraft Public Test/Data folder. Do you have an enUS folder in there?

What else is there to be done?
Kaazark

Open the World of Warcraft Public Test/Data folder. Do you have an enUS folder in there?

When I open it in notepad, it says enUS. Is this what I'm looking for?
Indust and Kaazark,

I'm not seeing your accounts as having been flagged for the PTR. You will want to open a support ticket to see what can be done about this, but you should also post in the PTR forum about this.

I'm not seeing your accounts as having been flagged for the PTR. You will want to open a support ticket to see what can be done about this, but you should also post in the PTR forum about this.

One last question: I was told all I needed to do was download the PTR client. Did I need to preform a separate step as well?
Kaazark

Yea, you usually just need to download the PTR client and login. Since your account doesn't appear to be flagged for the PTR, I don't think your login is being fully recognized.
Having the the same problem. Changed my password and still getting the same #107 error on the public test. I have the 'enUS' folder in the 'World of Warcraft Public Test' folder also.
I am having a same problem.. and i have opened up several tickets and tried everything they said to do and still im having this error what is wrong with this..
I'm having #107 error as well. can't log in.