Rate the Mog above you

Paladin
1 2 3 5 Next
LET THE GAMEZ BEGIN!
No. Not here.
Because this needed another thread yes?
yall arent fun
I'll play along.

Nice sword but if you are going to go with judgement, get the real thing and leave the recolors for the DKs and Warriors of the world.

8/10
9/10, I actually really like it. The only thing that feels a bit off is the sword.
If only you were a gnome.
01/03/2013 05:43 PMPosted by Vindicare
And why is that?
01/03/2013 05:48 PMPosted by Halliphix
And why is that?

It would just fit so well thematically, with all of the engineering themed armor you're wearing not to mention the Gnomeregan Tabard.
@vindicare, Nice sword, it fits the classic pvp armor set well, because both the weapon and the armor seem more realistic then some of the Cata and newer armors.
@canebal i like it 7/10
not shabby...haven't seen that combo yet and you were able to match pretty well :)

my goal was to get 1/10 in threads like this; either that or have people think I'm a level 30-something at first glance.

my goal was to get 1/10 in threads like this; either that or have people think I'm a level 30-something at first glance.

7/10

I like it because it's very unassuming. The belt is a little too big IMO, and the color is a bit off. Nice to see something different though :)
9/10 Skullflame Shield is an automatic 8/10 and a bonus point for rocking tier 9 like so few people.
01/04/2013 10:33 PMPosted by Keledriel
9/10 Skullflame Shield is an automatic 8/10 and a bonus point for rocking tier 9 like so few people.

7/10

I like the sword and shield combo but you still have a few pieces to mix and match :)
7/10

I like the sword and shield combo but you still have a few pieces to mix and match :)

6/10 the crown seems out of place with the rest of your outfit.

I personally like flashier mog sets, but whatever floats yer boat. :=)
9/10, I really like it. Just looks odd on a female dwarf.
7/10

6/10 the crown seems out of place with the rest of your outfit.

I personally like flashier mog sets, but whatever floats yer boat. :=)

Naw, come on don't be like that, this set was quite difficult to put together and it's not all from one set like most other mogs. I like your mog though, I don't really like the flashier sets myself haha, and the helmet is just there to mark my Paladiness. :D

@Halliphix 8.5/10 :)
7/10 don't like the belt and the helm kinda throws it off
@Johnny:
Eh... not gonna rate, i dont like that set.

And i know my mog sword doesnt match my set, im only using it until i get something better.