Prev 1 2 3 4 9 Next
We closed early! Woo!
Bump.
Thanks for the bump, Shengli!
WHY ARE THERE PANDAS HERE?

I mean thanks! =3
Good morning MG.
Event tonight!
Just from reading the first sentences you obviously know little of the lore implemented with Mists of Pandaria.
01/03/2013 01:02 PMPosted by Struckz
Just from reading the first sentences you obviously know little of the lore implemented with Mists of Pandaria.

Yep!
Got some more interested.
Slowly finding all you hiding Tauren.
If my friend's guild The Blood Guard gets active and school work gets less active. I am definitely considering this.
01/04/2013 01:53 PMPosted by Taawa
If my friend's guild The Blood Guard gets active and school work gets less active. I am definitely considering this.

So many stipulations!
01/04/2013 08:30 PMPosted by Wajinae
So many stipulations!

Sorry! :( I was recently promoted for my current guild and I wouldn't feel right leaving right now as I may be the most active member (not to sound condescending). School starts Monday and this month will be busy, mostly the former is why I won't join yet.
01/04/2013 08:55 PMPosted by Taawa
School starts Monday

Ugh that sucks, classes don't start for another week for me but a lot of people in EMB definitely empathize with this.
A bump for old comrades.
01/04/2013 08:55 PMPosted by Taawa
So many stipulations!

Sorry! :( I was recently promoted for my current guild and I wouldn't feel right leaving right now as I may be the most active member (not to sound condescending). School starts Monday and this month will be busy, mostly the former is why I won't join yet.

It's fine. I was being silly. =3

01/05/2013 12:36 PMPosted by Hranu
A bump for old comrades.

Thanks buddy!
The crazy holiday schedules are over. Time to get back to our story line!
Fun weekend trip!
Good morning MG!
Woo! I'm so excited about the story starting back up this Thursday!