[H] RPPVP<Earth Mothers Blessing>New Thread

Moon Guard
Prev 1 7 8 9
Me too. My Grandparents leave town tomorrow.
Also, Im a little bored with WoW right now.
*brushes finger off at Wajinae*
Shame, shame, shame.
EDIT: I'm aware of not being active for a week as a new initiate, but I mean after that once you are officially a member.

If I don't login often (maybe a day or two every weekend), would I be in danger of being kicked out?
EDIT: I'm aware of not being active for a week as a new initiate, but I mean after that once you are officially a member.

If I don't login often (maybe a day or two every weekend), would I be in danger of being kicked out?

Once you become a rank past initiate, it goes to thirty days, so I think you will be safe! ^_^ And at most it takes one to two meetings to move up past initiate.
Hail! I am thinking of a race change and I think rolling a tauren would be great. I will br race changing next week. I am an average rp but willing to learn. I will look you up.
02/21/2013 04:16 PMPosted by Kincar
I will look you up.

Yay!!
02/21/2013 04:16 PMPosted by Kincar
Hail! I am thinking of a race change and I think rolling a tauren would be great. I will br race changing next week. I am an average rp but willing to learn. I will look you up.

By all means, send me a tell!
great I will make a alt to make contact then when I switch over we can meet.
02/22/2013 02:39 PMPosted by Kincar
great I will make a alt to make contact then when I switch over we can meet.

Woo!
I need to take this week off due to tests in school =3 Im going to be reevaluating guild rules and how we have things set up as well. Please check the guild message of the day and if you need me,Aun, Wolfcry, Naeka, Agarhan, and Sunflash all have means of reaching me outside of WoW.
my tauren wants in this guild! I have 2 lvl 90 to make one a tauren
shaman or a warrior
Pst me on this guy as to what you will need
I can also put some time in guild membership
I hope you keep it tauren as it makes it AWSOME
We will forever be Tauren only! Just give me till this Friday. School has me locked down right now with multiple tests this week.