<A><Kaizen> Is Recruiting

Dalaran
Kaizen is a somewhat new, semi-hardcore 10m raiding guild. We are 1/6Heroic Mogushan Vaults, 4/6HoF and 3/4 Terrace LF members to refill our ranks, as we recently lost a couple of players due to various reasons.

Our raidtimes:
Wednesday: 8PM - 12AM server time
Thursday : 9PM - 12:30 AM server time
Sunday : 8PM - 12AM server time
Invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid

We typically raid with 13 members in the raid, so that we have versatility in raid make up, and RL emergencies happen, but we don't miss raid due things of that nature. Currently there is just enough to fill the raid, and that's occasionally a problem for selective fight make ups and a problem when an emergency does arise - so we are looking for 3 more players to fill the missing spots.

We are in need of:
1 Tank, or a Melee DPS with a tank OS
1 Ranged dps (preferably hunter or warlock)
1 Ranged dps with a healing OS

Experience and gear in the current content is a huge plus, but not required - only attendance and competence. I am a firm believer of work put in = improvement, so long as you are willing to work, and can handle constructive criticism.
To trial - I will personally run LFR with you to see how you function and play your class in a raid content - it's definitely simpler than normal and hardmode content, but there's something to be said about play style and skill in general.
If you are interested, please contact me via battlenet ID: NymStark#1874
Trial run should be a game of tetris vs. you.
12/28/2012 08:33 PMPosted by ßeats
Trial run should be a game of tetris vs. you.

Would be better off playing him in a game of Starcraft, although not by much <_<
Beats, if we were to trial run with tetris, every single one of my potential recruits would fail.

Psy, I'm one of those Asians who don't play SC, though I could ask anyone of my friends to play in my place =P.

In OTHER cases, we're still looking for 1 consistent, intelligent main TANK. 1/6 Heroic MV, 5/6 HoF, 4/4 Terrace, let's go folks!