Ashes of Al'ar

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 9 Next
T_T

OH YEAH? WELL...I GOT A BLUE PROTO DRAKE AFTER 3 YEARS, TAKE THAT

/weeps

I can beat that, took me from BC to the very end of Cata to get the raven lord.
12/13/2012 05:39 PMPosted by Ashandis
First run ever through Tempest Keep and I got the Ashes of Al'ar.

You don't mind if I brutally murder you & bathe in your blood for the good luck?

Good, because it's happening either way, & I'll wear your elf ears as a necklace.
First run ever through Tempest Keep and I got the Ashes of Al'ar. So pumped XD.

you are possibly one of the most hated people on the forums atm..

grats also...

i hate you!

lol
Got it on my first run too lol Gratz :)
Still dissapointed the upped the drop rate.

Now they are in every zone I enter and everywhere I go. So much for an amazing relic.

Nonetheless, thanks for introducing shared mounts so I could take it off my other toon.

They upped the drop rate? Is this confirmed? If so i'm dissappointed cuz i just got ashes as well...

Yes lsome years ago or something during WotlK. Since inception the data was 1.4% range. As of then its a solid 2%. Unless its pure "statistic fail" and the sample size of some 20K kills isn't large enough.

My other speculation is that 1) Mid-End of WotlK people caught on to 10 manning it so the # of drops increased and 2) account wide mounts have brought them out of storage (like mine.)

Its friggen everywhere I go. I used to mount and the town went OOOOH AHHHH omg someone has the Ashes!

Now whenever I use my ashes, I get called names that imply I'm not straight by people around. Others comment how it looked better before the graphic update and now its ugly. Etc etc etc.

If you have this mount, expect insults / hate.

Seething... congratulations. >:|

you just don't run with right people. i've seen 4 of them. all people who roll with me get one. :)

See? Erryone gets it.
im not allowed to have cool mounts Q_Q
Hmmm what's more rare, the phoenix or Ony's mount?
i want one so bad, never seen it or the blue proto =*(
T_T

OH YEAH? WELL...I GOT A BLUE PROTO DRAKE AFTER 3 YEARS, TAKE THAT

/weeps

Oh yeah ? I got...I got.../fizzle
First run ever through Tempest Keep and I got the Ashes of Al'ar. So pumped XD.

Lucky!

and by "lucky" I mean *insert stuff that would probably get me forum banned, repeatedly*

*hides*
12/13/2012 05:47 PMPosted by Bashiok
Seething... congratulations. >:|

I've only ran it ~6 times but still, this. At least I can solo it so I don't have to share.

(I swear I thought I ran it more than that.)
I love hunting for rare and awesome looking mounts. You just found one of the primo ones on my wishlist. Jelly congrats!
You can get Ashes of Alar if you run it for 5 weeks, 100% drop chance in 5 weeks
Grats.

I'm still waiting on the Baron to drops his mount after a bajillion kills across several toons. That's right folks, a bajillion. It even states that on my stats.

Waiting.

Waiting.

Waiting.

Waiting...
Grats! I have such bad luck with mounts. i had been actively farming the blue proto drake since ICC, all the way through cata, and it i FINALLY got it around 2 weeks ago. And through that entire process i had only seen it drop one other time.
12/13/2012 06:31 PMPosted by Havocz
You can get Ashes of Alar if you run it for 5 weeks, 100% drop chance in 5 weeks

..:| No.
Congratulations >=X