Ashes of Al'ar

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 9 Next
This must be a lucky thread. I'm going to go try soloing it on my shaman. D:
See . . . I don't understand this.

YAY I GOT THIS MOUNT FIRST RUN!
It's like rubbing it in the face of those who have farmed for YEARS.

Am I jealous? Nope. I got my dream mount after only 3 weeks (3 runs--whatever). Doesn't mean I came to the forums to brag about it to all the people who ahve been farming it forever and have yet to see it drop.

Except for the part where you just DID brag about it?

Congrats Op! Jelly as.
12/13/2012 06:59 PMPosted by Liryn
This must be a lucky thread. I'm going to go try soloing it on my shaman. D:

Not lucky for me D: I went and did both Tempest Keep and Ony after I read this and came up empty handed!
12/13/2012 05:55 PMPosted by Omegal
Seething... congratulations. >:|

you just don't run with right people. i've seen 4 of them. all people who roll with me get one. :)

You can solo the raid now, I do on my warlock.
I got it 12 minutes ago and I already have a headache -_-
im still farming that mount, but i did get my raven lord the first time
See . . . I don't understand this.

YAY I GOT THIS MOUNT FIRST RUN!

It's like rubbing it in the face of those who have farmed for YEARS.

Am I jealous? Nope. I got my dream mount after only 3 weeks (3 runs--whatever). Doesn't mean I came to the forums to brag about it to all the people who ahve been farming it forever and have yet to see it drop.

I see it as celebrating. You win something, why should you sit in a corner crouched over it going "my precious.." ? I am like the OP, I want to tell everyone and jump up and down and get stupid excited over it.
I just got Al'ar three weeks ago, but ever since then I haven't gotten a single item from LFR. I'd really rather have the LFR axe/tier pieces than this stupid mount.
12/13/2012 05:47 PMPosted by Bashiok

Oh what are you mad for?

You have GM poewrz on your side dont ya..............
12/13/2012 07:38 PMPosted by Garamsythe

Oh what are you mad for?

You have GM poewrz on your side dont ya..............

No they don't get that on their public account licence outside of work as I was told by a GM.
Nobody cares.
Grats! I know those feels. First kill of Rivendare, I got that mount. First solo of Skadi, I got that one, first solo kill of Maly, BOTH mounts dropped. No Ashes, Fiery Warhorse, or Ony mount yet though.

12/13/2012 07:42 PMPosted by Cithaana
Nobody cares.

Then don't post if you don't care :)
Had to log on the forums to post.

I literally just did a TK run for the sole reason that I saw that someone got ashes on their first run

Same thing just happened to me. First run and I got it. Talk about luck!!
Third run of soloing alys and got flametalon this week. Too many mounts to choose from nowadays but this one is going to get used for a while, also had the bug mount show up really early in cata from archeology. Probably under 10 tolvir solves.
Posts like this just make me want to give up...

Congrats anyway.
Congrats! Welcome to the Phoenix crew! It's a fun place to be. :)
Congratulations! It's fun to see a new mount drop. :D
12/13/2012 05:55 PMPosted by Omegal

you just don't run with right people. i've seen 4 of them. all people who roll with me get one. :)

:o
Run it with me? :D
12/13/2012 05:47 PMPosted by Bashiok

Ban OP for his offensive luck.
I got the fiery warhorse on my 5th or 6th try, swift white hawk strider on my first, and the red crystal mount-thingy (from AQ40) on my 8th or 9th... not that impressed.