Anti-Garrosh Riot RP Event! THANKS ALL!

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 2 3 12 Next
Sola, if your pally is just showing up for meetings and isn't going to the protest you can do both :D
Hmm, perhaps I should have Kal show up for the meetings but use my level 1 to protest.
This is true. Just have to work it with the timing. This is pretty much what I've wanted to do with Belaene since Theramore though, so it's excellent for her - she may not be ready to die but she's a good source for support.

Still debating for the rogue.
Alright, rolled my alt- a troll Warlock named Velesvolos.

/eyes him

WHO I WILL NOT KEEP

/nods firmly
I'm in. Level 15 Tauren ripe for the grinder!
12/14/2012 09:10 PMPosted by Deydraeroice
As much as I support the resistance... "Nothing is more important to the sin'dorei than survival." I'm taking that to heart.

*points at above post* yes.... definitely on the survival part
Any chance this could happen some time during Winter's Veil? We could give people a very bloody holiday.

*Mojojojo Laugh*
If I can make the event times, I would be happy to join on a throwaway undead, or include a level 1 orc, or rename my tauren temporarily into an NPC for the riot.
I'm thinkin early January, Ska, start off the year with a bang. ;) A lot of folks will be busy for the holidays as much as the Whovian nerd in me associates Christmas trees with doom. January 5th seems like a good bet for the official riot!

Trying to think up a good easy to get to meeting place for the rebels that isn't FHT's secret meeting place XD

Here's what I'm picturing... rebels get there a bit early and start protesting and raising a ruckus. Enforcers show up shortly after we get started for some shouting matches that quickly gets pretty ugly.

Would love to brainstorm with the enforcers for how the violence goes down. Rounding people up? Taking them us out right there in the square? A little of both?

I also want to think about how to handle when people who aren't "in-on" the event react and try to step in. I want to keep everything copacetic OOCly and keep the drama IC and have it go pretty naturally. Any thoughts on that? Cause obviously those people won't want their characters to be killed. Although I suppose our martyrs will serve as examples!
Well to tell who's who, we'll have the martyrs mark themselves as Martyrs through the MRP Currently or invite them into a raid with the enforcers.
I can offer up my Orc to play as one of Hellscream's supporters. I need a good chance to roleplay him out.

My battletag is Katalyst#1522 for those interested in talking about it.
I'm trying to think of what kind of character to roll for this.

I think I am going to go with an older, pro-Thrall orc.
I like this idea. I like the idea of slaughtering traitors to the Horde.

Lok'tar!
I spazzed and copied the main post instead of editing it, lol. That's what happens when I forum while my other half talks to me. XD

LOVE the older pro-Thrall Orc rebel idea! I'm excited to see the discussion and rabble rousing we get in before we all die. XD

Also, having us all in a raid and marked on our RP flags as Martyrs is a great idea, Ska! We'll definitely have to do that. ^_^ People outside the raid jumping in and not flagged as martyrs can get repeated warnings or, if they're down, prison time?
12/15/2012 05:41 PMPosted by Roulette
LOVE the older pro-Thrall Orc rebel idea! I'm excited to see the discussion and rabble rousing we get in before we all die. XD

Great! He's created and parked in Org: the elderly orc shaman who has seen it all in his life and who won't stand by and watch it happen to his people again.
I'm out of character slots, but I do have an elderly tauren druid who definitely like to help fan the flames - preferably flames under Garrosh's feet with him tied to a post. SHe's a feisty old heifer who works the "I'm just a weak and helpless old woman" thing pretty well.
12/15/2012 10:11 PMPosted by Kinarra
I'm out of character slots, but I do have an elderly tauren druid who definitely like to help fan the flames - preferably flames under Garrosh's feet with him tied to a post. SHe's a feisty old heifer who works the "I'm just a weak and helpless old woman" thing pretty well.

I know I posted on the importance of survival. Some will ask: Why can't I just roll an extra toon for this as a throwaway?

The simple answer is that my account is toon-capped. I am a confirmed altoholic, and I have the full 11 toons I'm allowed on WrA. I can probably nuke a Pandaren Monk I never play, but the act of rerolling is a royal pain to me.
I would wish to take part however....I will not sanction a character death..I dont care if hes hurt..close to death..but a character death? No..I would suggest doing secret meetings...open rebellion is too soon so far..
You could always make a low lvl alt for a martyr character?