Seriously? Horde overkill?

Shattered Hand
I came back into this game after years and years of not really playing due to a free 10-day trial. I got my 70 up a few levels and I like all of the improvements to the game but WHAT IS UP WITH THIS REALM?

I knew there was a slight imbalance on this server since vanilla WoW but it's becoming painfully obvious that this server is just in love with the Horde. I was about to delete one of my low level 20-ish characters after transferring the gold it has to my main character and AS SOON as I logged in, TWO level 90s ganked me in Duskwood. Duskwood isn't new to ganking, but I can't believe I got ganked that badly as soon as I logged in.

Don't even get me started on the Auction House. I went from Herbalism/Mining (don't ask) to regular Herbalism/Alchemy. So I had to level up my alchemy skill, right? I didn't mind regathering, but I went to see the AH just to check on the Silverleaf prices. There were three stacks of them being sold by an !@#$ called "Walmartsale" for like... 300 gold each. Are. You. Serious.

I actually created a new horde character (lvl 5 now) just to see if the grass is greener on the other side. There were a few 90s actually dancing in the level 1 zone. And the prices in the Auction House are ridiculously fair. How much Silverleaf actually goes for? About the same amount that it kind of was during the Vanilla/Burning Crusade era. 15 gold buyout. And there was one with a starting bid of 5 silver.

I don't know what to do or say now. Is there any point of being part of the alliance faction on this server?
12/20/2012 07:01 PMPosted by Khalrak
Is there any point of being part of the alliance faction on this server?

No
It's not just Shattered Hand that you are seeing. There is a new system in placed called cross realm zones. Those are all the people you see. So, don't be fooled -- shattered hand isn't a full population realm.
We all hate walmartsale too, don't worry.
Well... It's good to know that at least I'm not going insane. Thank you.

Is Walmartsale a NEET or something? Wtf is his problem?
12/20/2012 07:12 PMPosted by Warlockjen
No

Rude! But true. WTB Alliance only free xfers to here! ;)

What is a NEET (Not in Education, Employment or Training)?
12/20/2012 07:26 PMPosted by Jessykinz
No

What is a NEET (Not in Education, Employment or Training)?

Yeah.

I mean... I used to be one. (Now in Education/Training) But this guy must have some serious issues going on or something.
Just pointing out that everything isn't peachy on Horde side either. Alliance have completely taken over the Dark Portal and K2. I can hardly have my screen load in a new area without being ganked.

Also, for any Hordies out there, I am sure we'd all agree that we have the equivelent to Walmartsale on Horde side. Jbiz is all that needs to be said.
12/31/2012 08:47 AMPosted by Aedah
Jbiz is all that needs to be said.

Ah, Jbiz is a small fry, I wouldn't worry about him.
12/31/2012 08:54 AMPosted by Bamf
Jbiz is all that needs to be said.

Bamf + YS + Jbiz = Walmartsale
12/31/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Warlockjen

Bamf + YS + Jbiz = Walmartsale

Now yer talkin'
12/20/2012 07:26 PMPosted by Jessykinz
No

Pay for my faction change and I'll raid with your guild.