20 24 Bracket: Current State of Affairs

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 8 9 10 26 Next
I myself am a minority being a shaman dps but any class is good if you put in the work for gear but I have to say there are some classes that are more unbalanced then others.
how are locks in this bracket
some destro locks that are annoying, ua is useless and havnt seen any demo locks
02/24/2013 12:58 PMPosted by Ardynn
how are locks in this bracket

Personally, I think locks suck in this bracket right now.

Others have a different opinion:
I have fun on my Lock. Just queing with Silent or Lith we can kite for days on D. Now it does suck when you're without a healer trying to solo return the flag. But all in all I'm glad I went with my Lock.

Most locks are either destruction or demo in this bracket:
Well yea, I think MoP killed Afflic...or at least the playstyle I fell in love with. I still haven't tried Demo, ever, but I like that Destro is at least relevant (for leveling and end game). Those snares and big crits sure are fun to annoy people with.

I just do not enjoy playing my 24 lock right now, because I have 5 other toons/classes (hpally, prot pally, spriest, hunter, and mage) that perform much better than my warlock does. Also, boomkins significantly outperform locks too (but I do not have a boomkin atm). I would also play my rogue before I would play my lock, and I find rogues to be tedious to play in this bracket.
Well, AB weekend was fun. Had some good games, even died a couple of times!
(damn you Mudus!)

Seemed to be more 24's around than usual, bracket must be growing?
Seen more 24's for ab weekend then i did during wsg weekend!
u all suk
This thread is for self-congratulatory posts, not bashing
@Frosthoar.

Unbuffed/potted:

In my mage's "full crit" set, I have +78 Crit rating, 154 intellect and 192 spellpower. Spell crit chance is 25.51% as a Gnome.

With more ideal gear, I have +64 crit rating, +16 pvp power (+6.53%), 165 intellect, 218 spellpower (238 fire) but it drops it down to 22.73% to crit.

Rings are Yorgen's Boon and Dread Pirate Ring (+4 sta + 6 crit +3 hit).
So im rolling a holy pally to healbot a friend for lolz, alliance only are spidertank oilrags from gnomer the best bracer available?
Posted by Skullcandyx
it doubles your use for pots, like your 8 agi elixir would give 16, his 6 int elixir gives 12.

02/20/2013 11:22 PMPosted by Abusivepope
this is incorrect it actualy give's 2.5x the stat so say the elixir gives +6 int it will actualy give me +14 but this only works if i can make the potion so if your lucky enough to get your hands on a lesser agi pattern (+8 agi) it will give u somthing like 18 agi.

It's strange because the benefits from the Mixology perk for elixir buffs seems to be inconsistent. Maybe there is some kind of cap to the benefits based on the level of the elixir or maybe some elixirs just provide more benefit.

For example, Mixology boosts the benefits of Elixir of Wisdom from 6 intel to 14 intel. (an increase of 2.33x), but for Elixir of Lesser Agility, Elixir of Ogre's Strength, and Elixir of Giant Growth mixology will only double the benefits (raising the stat from 8 to 16).

I hope this clarification helps some player to decide whether or not to take alchemy as a profession.
02/25/2013 03:56 PMPosted by Opinionated
So im rolling a holy pally to healbot a friend for lolz, alliance only are spidertank oilrags from gnomer the best bracer available?

I have a 24 Hpally and I will mention that spirit as a stat is of little concern to me because I have never gone oom as a Hpally, not even once.

As Alliance, here are some options that I am aware of:

Cuffs of Black Elements (these should be farmed at 15 while its possible to use DF to enter RFC)
Mindthrust Bracers
Spidertank Oilrag
Emissary Cuffs of the Eagle (+5 Arcane Resist, 5 int, 5 sta)
Emissary Cuffs of Intellect (+5 Arcane Resist, 9 int)
Emissary Cuffs of Stamina (+5 Arcane Resist, 9 sta)
Horde rolling out the 24's tonight, 7 rogues make casting anything a pain in the !@#

Good luck finding Mindthrust Bracers, I'm still waiting on these for my 19.
02/25/2013 07:09 PMPosted by Splay

I have 3 pair of mindthrust i just cant see using them on a 24 O.o
02/25/2013 07:09 PMPosted by Splay

I have 6 pair of Mindthrust Bracers in the bank, and the last three pair I bought off the AH for less than 40 gold each. People don't know their value on my server, and I always have extras to fool around with. I have a mage, a warlock, priest with a soulbound pair of these for when I want to switch into stamina gear (like when I am versed against four 24 rogues). Also, I do not see myself going back to playing in mount-less bgs anymore. But I am not advocating the use of these on a Hpally, I just listed them to be complete. I would go with the Emissary Cuffs myself.

02/25/2013 06:15 PMPosted by Opinionated
Horde rolling out the 24's tonight, 7 rogues make casting anything a pain in the !@#

I have been playing most of the day in AB. Horde seems to have 1-2 24's per match, while Ally consistently has 2-6 24's, with an average of 3-4 per match. It has been an uphill battle for horde in AB today, but I have had some great matches, and I got the achievement "We Had It All Along *Cough*" on one of my newer toons. On the Ally side, all my matches have been quick 5-cap-wins. Got one or more wins on each of my seven different toons today-several are now both honor and justice capped.

Obviously there are lots of matches going on today. I have played about 30 matches myself, and I never bumped into Splay or Opinionated--although I did see the Pope today in several matches.

Splay, you need the Lucky Fishing Hat mog to complete your mog set. :)
hey i was watching a 20 ww monk fly across the field off the ally entrance top today like hunters used to disengage. is this just a class ability? i hadnt seen it before tonight?
Just saying HI <3 this bracket is growing =D
sooo can some one tell me why i cant start the quest "ashes to ashes' to get overlords favor neck peice? please help