TCG loot redemption codes not working?

Customer Support
I got a card for pet biscuits and the mini mount for Christmas and input the scratched off code on the redemption page successfully. I then copied the code (ctrl + C) and pasted (ctrl + V) into the window that Landro popped up in Booty Bay. I keep getting "could not validate code" as an error.

Is it not working atm?

And just to clarify, I copy/pasted the code I got on the successful redemption page, NOT the one on the card.

Thanks.
Did you select the correct TCG expansion?
Yes.
To clarify (and bump), I got two cards, one for the mini mount (Scourgewar loot) and one for pet biscuits (Betrayer loot) and I clicked on the correct one for each. Neither one worked. Is there an issue with redeeming TCG loot at all?
01/02/2013 06:24 AMPosted by Gnerdrage
To clarify (and bump), I got two cards, one for the mini mount (Scourgewar loot) and one for pet biscuits (Betrayer loot) and I clicked on the correct one for each. Neither one worked. Is there an issue with redeeming TCG loot at all?

Is the entire number being entered?

Sometimes you'll not see enough space - that requires a full reset UI to resolve.
I do see a number in the little skinny window and tried ctrl V and also manual input but the manual input may have missed a number, will try it one more time.
If you are afflicted with the 'too short' number - which is what a reset UI would cure, the entire thing can't be entered.

If the entire number DOES enter, it's something else.
Just to resolve this, reloading my ui DID work, thanks for the suggestion :)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9972877211
Also, check the dates of a thread before you post. The mods like to lock necroed threads