Why am i missing some dungeons?

General Discussion
i recently bought the battle chest that includes burning crusade and the wrath of the linch king and lately ive been doing dungeons. right now im a level 40 and im wondering why do i only have like 6 dungeons which are the classics and do i unlock more later or are they just missing i know some disappear as you level up because you cant do them anymore. but still why are ther only 6 dungeons i looked it up and there are plenty more with the expansions i have
They will unlock as you level up.

You'll start seeing burning crusade dungeons around level 60.

Wrath starts at 70.

Catclysm 80 and panda land 85.

All dungeons have a minimum level to enter through the dungeon finder tool.
Burning Crusade & Wrath dungeons are for higher level players.
They start at level 58 for BC and 68 for WotLK
Dungeon content doesn't level up with you.
Your character can always access a given dungeon if they travel to the physical entrance. Below, you will find a (very) long list of dungeons and the level range where it's available in LFD.

Classic
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/zone/#expansion=0

Burning Crusade
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/zone/#expansion=1

Wrath of the Lich King
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/zone/#expansion=2
guys i beat the first stage of a game why didn't it dump me straight into the fifth stage afterwards

Long story short, dungeons are a fixed level. You aren't in the fixed level range for more than a certain six dungeons right now, just like I wasn't far enough in my game to get to the fifth stage.
They will unlock as you level up.

You'll start seeing burning crusade dungeons around level 60.

Wrath starts at 70.

Catclysm 80 and panda land 85.

All dungeons have a minimum level to enter through the dungeon finder tool.

TBC - You can manually queue for Ramparts at 57. TBC Random at 59
LK - Manually queue for UK at 67. LK Random at 69.
Cata - Cata Random at 80 assuming you have the ilvl necessary. Most people will not unless they have bought gear prior to the alt hitting 80.
MOP - MOP Random at 85 provided you buy the gear from Dawn's Blossom as soon as you can (i.e. right after the cinematic for Pandaland)
12/27/2012 01:36 PMPosted by Frosthawk
guys i beat the first stage of a game why didn't it dump me straight into the fifth stage afterwards

You forgot to get the warp whistle.
12/27/2012 01:00 PMPosted by Elakeus
i recently bought the battle chest that includes burning crusade and the wrath of the linch king and lately ive been doing dungeons. right now im a level 40 and im wondering why do i only have like 6 dungeons which are the classics and do i unlock more later or are they just missing i know some disappear as you level up because you cant do them anymore. but still why are ther only 6 dungeons i looked it up and there are plenty more with the expansions i have

Each dungeon has a level range associated with it. You may have leveled past a few of them while running them and questing so you would no longer be able to go to some through LFD. That is why if you are in a queue and you level it drops you and you have to requeue.
10/10 because linch king