Monthly Moon Celebration

Wyrmrest Accord
Post Limit:
These are always fun. We hope to see even more of you this month!
Kurshaw looked over her shoulder as the tribe rounded the peak. The plains always looked so peaceful and quiet. She waited as every member crossed the bridge, before she would take her leave of Mulgore. Mu'sha was not yet in hiding, and so the Shadowhoof would wait till she called them back for the Drum Circle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey folks, bumping this early and reminding everyone that the next drum circle is coming up on us fast! We will be running the great stag hunt again, and there are a few other things we have cooked up that we wanted to try.

Be sure to catch an officer in game from either the Shadowhoof or the Windsong to snag a calendar invite if you need one! Hope to see you all there!
The Matriarch gave a yawn as she looked through the flap of her quick tent. She stretched and shook out her mane. She could hear a few other elders stirring.

Leaving her tent behind her and turning to the eldest of her followers, she smiled. They walked through the camp, others falling into place and each starting up a low hum. Once reaching the edge of the campsite they all turned to the rising An'she.

They began their ritual to the rising An'she, and bid farewell to Mu'sha.

It's that time again! Tauren culture is one of great reverence to the motion of the world they live in. Take care to observe the manner in which every aspect of life is given respect and reason to exist.

Tauren are a people of celebration and life! As a great wanderer once observed, "These Bullmen are apt to celebrating just about everything, from the grass they walk on to the wind that blows across the plains. They will find just about any reason to celebrate and drink. My kind of people!"

Come, revel with us on Feb. 11th! Join in our festivities!
I enjoyed the last one very much and am looking forward to the next.
Bumping for tonight!
Bumping for our two hour warning! We have a new Stag tonight, and a new great hunter will shine. We also hope that enough show out to have duels and maybe enjoy a few feasts. We will also be inviting those of you who have a few short poems or songs to join in the Drum Circle Ceremonies and share your tribes voice with ours!

We can't wait to see you all out!
Friendly bump and reminder!
As the festivities calmed down for the night, Kurshaw watched the large gathering split up piece by piece. Each tribe, clan, and family broke off to return to their homes and beds. The evenings festivities had been exhausting, but worth every moment.

The Matriarch gave a yawn and placed a hand to the Windsong's Chieftess's shoulder. "Well done sister. We did a fantastic job tonight. I am proud that you were able to summon the Stag on your own. You have grown a great deal..."

With that praise, Kurshaw walked back to her tent with a smile.

AH MER GERD! That was so incredible! Thanks to EVERYONE who showed up! The duels went smoothly! We had another Great hunter chosen by the great Moon Stag! I heard the Drum Circle was pretty awesome! (I wasn't there due to hosting the Ring of Honor) We even had quite a few guests from other servers! (Go go raids!)

I hope to see everyone out next month as well! So. Much. Fun. Super stoked for March!
Azriell watched as guests drifted off. The Dance had gone off without a hitch and everyone she had spoken to seemed to have had a great deal of fun. A yawn behind her made the young Chieftess turn, just as Kurshaw placed a hand on her shoulder.

Az shuffled akwardly as Kurshaw praised her and stammered out a reply.

"T-thank you... But I still have much to learn... And...Thank you for letting me lead the ceremony."

She watched as the older female wandered towards a tent. Suppressing a shout of joy, Az bounced off towards a group of Shu'halo as they hailed he
r.

~~~

AHMAHGHERD!!!!!

That was so.much fun, and it went over so smoothly, and panic and joy and- WGFKDKEGBVAKIWARGLEFARGLE.....

~Takes a massive breath~

I can't wait for the next event!!!!
I wish I had a tauren, this looks amazing. o.o I hope everything is going well with it, it looks like it is :DDDD
You should make a tauren. You know you waaaannnntttooooooo
It's that time again~!

We are getting closer and closer to the next Moon Dance! We've got two weeks to go, and this month we are switching up the game.

The Ring of Honor and Great Hunt seem like they are set to stay a permanent part of this little shindig. HOWEVER, two little parts of a whole are not enough for a full revelry of Tauren excitement for life!

The first meeting of the Skytalon unit is set and we will be brainstorming ideas. Be sure to come out and see us, because I think we might have a little show to put on for all you folks. If anything, the event is set to wow and amaze!

Don't miss out!
Only a few days left till the next Moon Dance. This months festivities include:

The Great Hunt - One lucky participant will be chosen to capture the wily stag that prances through Mulgore.

Flight of the Skytalons - Let the Thundering Herd amaze you with their high flying stunts and areal acrobatics.

Ring of Honor - Those of you wanting to have a duel between friends, step up and test your mettle.

The Grand Feast - Eat till you pop, and then wash it all down with drinks and merriment!

This months host will include the ever excitable Azriell Feathermane. If you need a calendar invite, as always ask a Thundering Herd member! The Windsong Herd will be at the forefront of this months meeting. We hope to see you there!
Only a few days left till the next Moon Dance. This months festivities include:

The Great Hunt - One lucky participant will be chosen to capture the wily stag that prances through Mulgore.

Flight of the Skytalons - Let the Thundering Herd amaze you with their high flying stunts and areal acrobatics.

Ring of Honor - Those of you wanting to have a duel between friends, step up and test your medal.

The Grand Feast - Eat till you pop, and then wash it all down with drinks and merriment!

This months host will include the ever excitable Azriell Feathermane. If you need a calendar invite, as always ask a Thundering Herd member! The Windsong Herd will be at the forefront of this months meeting. We hope to see you there!

Ring of Honor - Those of you wanting to have a duel between friends, step up and test your medal.

duel between friends

Level disparity be damned! This space-goat from coast to coast will be there!

*cough* Also, it is "mettle." *cough*
sighs it sounds like a lot of fun
01/02/2013 12:35 PMPosted by Augustev
Stop making me miss being a tauren,
It's tonight! Where is everybody? .... /crai
The event was Great! I wish I had been in a better mood before sitting to play, but all in all I thought it went well.
Na'luk nodded to his people, proud that they had successfully held the event. He remembered back to the fights, chuckling. That troll and Shu'halo really had lasted for a while. He looked back to the mountains of Mulgore, itching to host the next event.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright guys the event was a blast! We had such a great turnout. Hopefully we can see the same amount of people next time we hunt the great stag? Stay tuned for more Shu'halo events :D