Fun With Ai-Li's Skymirror

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 8 Next
12/21/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Yinian
Panda Cub buff? Do explain!

Near the portal to pandaria in SW or Org, if you /pat /pet /hug or /love the little panda cub, you will get a magic bamboo item in your bags that turns you into a cute little panda!

One of my favorite things to do with the Skymirror is to use my Murloc Costume and have my fellow raiders use their skymirrors on me. A raid full of murlocs is awesome! I just wish the murloc had real casting animations!
copy a druids flight form?
I prefer Kang's Bindstone because it makes me think of the Spycicle from TF2. But the mirror is defiantly my 2nd favorite. Followed by the breath/swim speed charm.
use it on a feral druid with the flame kitty deal. O.O
12/21/2012 04:40 PMPosted by Pawnzerkin
use it on a feral druid with the flame kitty deal. O.O

I discovered this one while doing Brawler's Guild! A fire kitty mage fighting against GG Engineering is really fun :)
i love this item, i'd pay gold if it had a shorter cd or longer duration
Sha of Fear in Terrace, use it on somebody as they get flown to one of the platorms as a sha (tank is an easy target to catch).
Just saw her spawn, she didnt drop it :(
If you use Ai-Li's Skymirror on a Shadow Priest you'll copy their transparency/ghostly form without the glow effects.

You'll also be dead. Because Shadow Priests don't like to be messed around with.

Maybe you should stick to using your little mirror on those goody-goody Paladins. They probably just love it.

I wouldn't wanna look like a priest anyway, when there's way cooler things to use it on. :p

But yes, one of my favorite rare spawn items, I probably use it the most out of all them.
As a mage use it on a druid in stag form, then pop mirror images and bam, herd of druid-stag things.
Anyone else feeling like this thread is a trap so that Rhaygarius can compile a list of all the transformations/forms that need to be nerfed to not work with the mirror?
I thought we destroyed al'akir once and for all!

(sha of wind)
12/21/2012 04:52 PMPosted by Bomdanil
Anyone else feeling like this thread is a trap so that Rhaygarius can compile a list of all the transformations/forms that need to be nerfed to not work with the mirror?
12/21/2012 04:52 PMPosted by Bomdanil

Short answer to that theory, no.

*Unwraps the tinfoil hat so mind-control rays from the Sha of Happiness can enter your Gnomish skull* {◕ ◡ ◕}
OP you should be in sales you have a good pitch :P
12/21/2012 05:02 PMPosted by Rygarius

Short answer to that theory, no.

*Unwraps the tinfoil hat so mind-control rays from the Sha of Happiness can enter your Gnomish skull* {◕ ◡ ◕}

Phew. That was close. I would've felt terrible for making this topic if the Skymirror got nerfed to oblivion.

That aside. ALL HAIL THE HYPNO-TOAD. Wait.

ALL HAIL THE SHA OF HAPPINESS.
Copy the ape in a ball trinket. Forgot the name of it but my druid has it and flying apes are really fun. Think it would be fun to cast as an ape too.
Where can I get this... sky mirror, and what haven't I started farming for it yet?
I wish they would shorten the cd on it a bit though....