Tier 2 Paladin Set is killing me

Paladin
I prefer using Greaves of the Martyr over the Judgement legs anyway...I'm not a big fan of WoW's kilt/skirt model on melee classes.
It took me 2 and a half months.
I prefer using Greaves of the Martyr over the Judgement legs anyway...I'm not a big fan of WoW's kilt/skirt model on melee classes.

I actually intend to do something similar, though with the old Lightforge legs. And the Lightforge helm, too, since that's my favorite helm design and I despise helms that hide my beard.
If you need the helmet, kill Onyxia for a second chance at it every week. I've run BWL every week since 5.1 came out, I got the legs off Ragnaros the first week and I've gotten every piece out of BWL except the shoulders. It's a little frustrating, I've gotten all the pets out of it at least twice each, but I can't get those stupid shoulders to drop.
I only need the gloves bracers and i got the pants...

on my dk
The stupid legs won't drop for me stupid rag. Got lucky with all the other pieces.

^This, I swear at this point I think the drop is bugged. I've gotten litterally every other legs at least 3-4 times.
About six months to get everything. Don't forget that the helmet drops off Onyxia.
barely got Rag to drop the leg (final piece of set) couple weeks ago in MC.

took maybe....4 months for full set?

gl
I got the set in vanilla, when it was current content.

Boots were the bane of drop rates for me. It took a very long time, at least now the instance can be facerolled instead of needing a guild and waiting your turn for drops.

40man raid, 2 drops per boss.

Yippee!
Was 6/8 at the end of vanilla, Nef dropped the BP the only time I missed the raid, when I was top DKP in guild Paladins. Never saw gloves once during Vanilla. Coming back to farm those last two pieces it took me 4 months of kills every week.

Screw RNG. They should redo Vanilla raid loot to be based on tokens and vendors. That practice started with AQ unfortunately.
Last week I ran it on my paladin and got the crown. Only needed the chest and gloves after that. Ran it on my hunter, both pally chest and gloves dropped. Ran it on my paladin after reset yesterday, chest dropped! But no gloves, my final remaining piece. This thread saddens me.
Had whole set besides boots and belt in vanilla. Took a very very long time back then. You can use mine for xmog if you want, I'm not using it.
"Oh, moar paladins, lets drop moar shaman loot!"

fixed
Worst luck ever... 23 weeks until the legs dropped. Shoulders took 17 weeks.

Then, 4 weeks for the mats for Rags Sulfuron Hammer with legendary quest.