Ele Sham LF Raiding Guild (25M Preferred)

Guild Recruitment
Hello, I recently started playing again after taking a short break from the game. The guild I was in, "Fallout" transferred servers and left me on this dead end PoS. There are barely enough guilds downing normal content in their own guilds let alone in a pug so excuse my gear. I'm currently working on gearing out my shaman for raiding and just making a post to get a feel for what guilds need an Ele Shaman.

Now I'll tell you a little about myself. I've grown up with the game, starting back in vanilla trying a bunch of different characters until I found Shaman which was the perfect fit for me. Not being able to comprehend how to level correctly I leveled Resto all the way through 70 (took me a long time trust me). And that's when the raiding bug hit me, I got into a laid back raiding guild and found that downing Gruul was one of the most fulfilling things I had done in my short life. I'll admit I wasn't very good (being only 11 or something) but still got to experience a little bit of TK and BT.

In WotLK I decided to raid a little more competitively and try to finish out each tier. I wasn't cutting it as Resto in the new content so I decided to try out Elemental. This is where i found my passion, I've been nothing but Elemental since and still loving it. No other spec on any other class I've tried has any feel like Elemental does and I'd like to say I'm pretty good at it too. As for finishing out each tier it didn't work out quite as planned and I never got to finish Ulduar while it was still relevant :'( but I found my favorite spec!

In Cata I joined a guild "Phoenix" Frostmane-Horde to finish out the first tier and soon after took a break after feeling burnt out on the game. I came back and to my surprise, Phoenix had kept me in the guild but had moved on the bigger and better things raiding wise with a full set group I didn't have much chance of squeezing into. I became friends with the RL of the 2nd group and he soon split off to make his own guild "Sphinx". They got me back into current gear and caught me up but sadly, our GM didn't wanna run Heroic modes until we had the perfect setup (not even trying H Morch after consistently downing DW for weeks) and soon everyone was frustrated. I can't quite remember how it broke up but long story short I was without a guild. I made a post just like I am now and a 25M named "Choice" Alli-Skywall picked me up and we made it to 6/8H with numerous attempts on Spine before the guild switched to 10M leaving me without a guild yet again. A guild named "Fallout" on Spinebreaker, where I am now picked me up and brought me into their 25M group with dreams of reaching top 100 but I took another break before I got to see that.

"Fallout" is the guild I'm embarassed about because I feel I took my Heroic DW down and was off on my way but after dealing with 6 !@#$ty bosses and 3rd plate spine I wasn't gonna stop until I killed Heroic Deathwing. When coming back to the game I found they all switched server and created a new guild.

So now that you know a little about me here are my Raiding PRIORITIES.
1. Know the fight like the back of your hand before going into it
2. Be up to date with the best gems/chants/rotations for your character
3. Always have personal flasks, food, and potions in case ones are not provided for you.
4. Do not leave the comp unless it is an emergency or your raid group has called for an intermission.
5. High DMG and High DMG on the correct target are 2 very different things.
6. I strive to be the best so if I'm not pulling good numbers at the beginning I'll be in your top 5 soon enough.
7. This is a team game and criticism from others is constructive no matter how harsh it comes across.

That's really all I have to say I'm making this post just to get a feel for what raiding guilds are out there needing an Ele Sham I'm more than willing to get back into downing Heroic content but any guild that gets %^-* down when they raid is more than welcome to reply. I'm more than aware my character is undergeared but due to no PuGs on this server I can only get stuff from LFR and Heroics.

1. I know my character is missing enchants, by the time I submit Logs every piece of my gear will be 463+ and fully enchanted,gemmed, and reforged.
2. I am currently 17 but I've been raiding since I was 11 or so, so experience and "adult" vent channels are nothing new.
3. If my application didn't impress you still reply and leave some comments on what I was missing I'm making most of this off the top of my head but I know what it takes to be a top raider and no matter what type of guild I pick I'll do everything in my power to be #1 on the meters.
I really like your attitude and view on raiding that you broke down. I would really enjoy seeing you app with us and get a chance to speak with you in vent. Hope to hear from you soon

In Omnia Paratus
US - Darrowmere
Alliance
5/6H 6/6 4/4
World Ranking: 3493
US Ranking: 902
Server Ranking: 1

In Omnia Paratus is looking at re opening their 25man raiding team. Currently we host the top 10man on the server and our 2nd raid team is currently tied with the 2nd guild. We are looking for players that would be interested in becoming part of a core 25man raid team that are both mature and experienced players.

Raid times:
Tues: 7pm to 10:00pm PST
Thurs: 7pm to 10:00pm PST
Sun: 7pm to 10:00pm PST

We do host multiple 10s and are always welcoming talented players into our rosters. So feel free to inquire about any of our raids or raiding teams.

OUR REQUIREMENTS:
-Be Ready and & aware
-Know the fights & have done your research
-Be good at your job & willing to learn from mistakes
-Have a positive & professional attitude

If you are interested please submit an app for us to review at www.iop.enjin.com/recruitment

For more information-
Feel free to discuss in-game with Slycem, Sonofshamm, Aurara/ Beauman.
Website - http://www.iop.enjin.com

Or you can speak with Slycem through battletag Slycem#1959
Hello,

The Family Business is a 6 Year Alliance 25m guild, and we currently have an opening for a Shammy (ele, resto, or Enh). We raid Mon, Wed, and Thurs from 7 – 11 EST. Progression is 7/16H. Only looking for dedicated core members, so if you’re accepted you will be raiding. For more information check out our thread here or our website. If interested, please apply on our site.

http://tfbguild.net/

Recruitment Thread:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004698406

Thanks
Greetings. <Death Jesters> is looking for one exceptional player for a core 25-man raid spot. Current level of progression is 6/6 heroic MSV, 3/6 heroic HoF, and 4/4 normal Terrace. Over eight years established (and with the same GM since day one), we are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage, the #1 PvE realm in the US region, and we have a long history that includes many realm first kills. Our raid times are Mon - Thu from 10:00pm - 1:00am EST. Our raids are streamed online and viewed by thousands of people every night. Outside of main raid, we do RBGs, achievement and alt runs, arenas, and more. We have never had attendance issues.

We pride ourselves on being a closely-bonded guild of mature, skilled players. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and are confident in your abilities as an endgame raider, you will find <Death Jesters> to be a perfect fit, and we encourage you to apply.

If you have any questions, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (RealID: spartysmallwood@gmail.com), Moonfaxx, Dreaz, or email djapps@gmail.com.

Our recruitment information can be found on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3
Hello there!! if your looking for a guild that focus on having fun while raiding then SoC might be the guild for you we raid Saturdays/Sundays at 1pm Pst until 5pst as well as doing old school content. Currently 6/6 mv with 2/6 HoF and moving quickly as well as having alot of fun while we do it.

If you enjoy being in a laid back active guild that does BG's Pet Battles and old as well as current raiding and even has contest for pet battles ect then we are the guild for you. Feel Free to add my battle tag and ask any questions you have Lufie#1102
Bump
****We need your class/spec for a CORE raid spot****

Chosen, currently 7/16HM, 16/16N T14 - 3 Nights a Week Raiding Schedule.

<Chosen> is a 25m hard mode progression guild on the Alliance side of Ner'zhul.

We raid M/T/Th from 6pm to 10pm pst ( 9pm - 1:00am EST). Loot is distributed via a loot council system that awards items based purely on player performance/attendance.

--------------------------------------------------------

High Need:

• Balance Druid
• Elemental Shaman
• Disc/Holy/Shadow Priest
• DPS Warr
• Hunter
• Feral Druid
• Resto Sham
• Mage
• Prot Pally
• Holy Pally

** Exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of current class needs. **

What <Chosen> Brings to You:

• A raiding core that has been together for multiple years starting from the previous
expansion with players from multiple top 50 US guilds.
• An environment where performance is valued above all else.
• Like minded, progression oriented raiders.
• Repairs, gems and enchants are provided by the guild bank to raider ranked players.
• You will be recruited for a core raiding spot in the guild, not for the bench.

What is needed from you:

• You should be, above all else, motivated to kill heroic bosses.
• Your attendance needs to be at least 90%. You will be an integral part of our raid group
and not recruited for the bench.
• Know your class. DPS: Always be able to put out the maximum amount of damage your
class/gear is capable of. Healers: If a fight calls for seven healers, be motivated to
attempt it with four or five.
• Quickly be able to understand new fight mechanics. This current tier of raiding introduces
mechanics that haven't been seen in previous tiers, your goal is to master them in the
least possible number of attempts.
• You must be able to receive constructive criticism. Everyone makes mistakes, what will
set you apart from other players is the ability to recognize a problem and be able to work
through it.

If you're interested in joining <Chosen> apply at www.chosennerzhul.com. Also contact us through battletag at: Kilo#1220
Hello, I recently started playing again after taking a short break from the game. The guild I was in, "Fallout" transferred servers and left me on this dead end PoS. There are barely enough guilds downing normal content in their own guilds let alone in a pug so excuse my gear. I'm currently working on gearing out my shaman for raiding and just making a post to get a feel for what guilds need an Ele Shaman.

Now I'll tell you a little about myself. I've grown up with the game, starting back in vanilla trying a bunch of different characters until I found Shaman which was the perfect fit for me. Not being able to comprehend how to level correctly I leveled Resto all the way through 70 (took me a long time trust me). And that's when the raiding bug hit me, I got into a laid back raiding guild and found that downing Gruul was one of the most fulfilling things I had done in my short life. I'll admit I wasn't very good (being only 11 or something) but still got to experience a little bit of TK and BT.

In WotLK I decided to raid a little more competitively and try to finish out each tier. I wasn't cutting it as Resto in the new content so I decided to try out Elemental. This is where i found my passion, I've been nothing but Elemental since and still loving it. No other spec on any other class I've tried has any feel like Elemental does and I'd like to say I'm pretty good at it too. As for finishing out each tier it didn't work out quite as planned and I never got to finish Ulduar while it was still relevant :'( but I found my favorite spec!

In Cata I joined a guild "Phoenix" Frostmane-Horde to finish out the first tier and soon after took a break after feeling burnt out on the game. I came back and to my surprise, Phoenix had kept me in the guild but had moved on the bigger and better things raiding wise with a full set group I didn't have much chance of squeezing into. I became friends with the RL of the 2nd group and he soon split off to make his own guild "Sphinx". They got me back into current gear and caught me up but sadly, our GM didn't wanna run Heroic modes until we had the perfect setup (not even trying H Morch after consistently downing DW for weeks) and soon everyone was frustrated. I can't quite remember how it broke up but long story short I was without a guild. I made a post just like I am now and a 25M named "Choice" Alli-Skywall picked me up and we made it to 6/8H with numerous attempts on Spine before the guild switched to 10M leaving me without a guild yet again. A guild named "Fallout" on Spinebreaker, where I am now picked me up and brought me into their 25M group with dreams of reaching top 100 but I took another break before I got to see that.

"Fallout" is the guild I'm embarassed about because I feel I took my Heroic DW down and was off on my way but after dealing with 6 !@#$ty bosses and 3rd plate spine I wasn't gonna stop until I killed Heroic Deathwing. When coming back to the game I found they all switched server and created a new guild.

So now that you know a little about me here are my Raiding PRIORITIES.
1. Know the fight like the back of your hand before going into it
2. Be up to date with the best gems/chants/rotations for your character
3. Always have personal flasks, food, and potions in case ones are not provided for you.
4. Do not leave the comp unless it is an emergency or your raid group has called for an intermission.
5. High DMG and High DMG on the correct target are 2 very different things.
6. I strive to be the best so if I'm not pulling good numbers at the beginning I'll be in your top 5 soon enough.
7. This is a team game and criticism from others is constructive no matter how harsh it comes across.

That's really all I have to say I'm making this post just to get a feel for what raiding guilds are out there needing an Ele Sham I'm more than willing to get back into downing Heroic content but any guild that gets %^-* down when they raid is more than welcome to reply. I'm more than aware my character is undergeared but due to no PuGs on this server I can only get stuff from LFR and Heroics.

1. I know my character is missing enchants, by the time I submit Logs every piece of my gear will be 463+ and fully enchanted,gemmed, and reforged.
2. I am currently 17 but I've been raiding since I was 11 or so, so experience and "adult" vent channels are nothing new.
3. If my application didn't impress you still reply and leave some comments on what I was missing I'm making most of this off the top of my head but I know what it takes to be a top raider and no matter what type of guild I pick I'll do everything in my power to be #1 on the meters.

Add me Sieara#1968
<Exile> is the top 25man progression guild on Blade's Edge (PvE-PST). We raid a little earlier than most Pacific Time guilds because most of our raid core is located in the EST time zone.

This raid team is a tight-knit group. Drama is not tolerated in any way. While we do take raiding seriously and care about progression, we like to have fun and joke around as well, so long as it's not hindering our progression. We are typically pretty active on off-nights as well. We have plenty of active PvPers, and we usually have alt runs going for current tier raids.

Raid times are:
Tuesday: 8-12 PM EST
Wednesday: 8-12 PM EST
Thursday: 8-12 PM EST

Current Progression:
16/16 normal tier 14
6/6 heroic Mogu'shan Vaults
1/6 heroic Heart of Fear

Recruiting Needs:

Tanks:
Paladin (medium), Death Knight (medium), Warrior (medium)

Healers:
Priest (high), Druid (medium), Paladin (medium), Monk (medium), Shaman (low)

Melee DPS:
Warrior (medium), Shaman (medium) Rogue (low), Death Knight (low)

Ranged DPS:
Mage (high), Shaman (high), Warlock (medium), Priest (medium)

and exceptional players of ANY CLASS!! There is always competition for core spots, and we are always trying to push our rank higher. If you think you're a great player, please apply!

Feel free to put in an application at:
www.beexiled.enjin.com.

You can also contact me (Thesausage#1392) or any other guild member in-game with any questions. Thanks for your time!
We'd love to have you as a part of our team.

Revenant is currently 15/16 normal. Here's a link to our guild recruitment thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794873347

Revenant is a 25-man raiding Alliance guild on Echo Isles realm, which is a PvE Pacific timezone realm. Revenant raids Sunday - Wednesday from 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST).

Revenant has been raiding consistently since early BC days. We have a lot of fun in our raids, and have no tolerance for drama! We require members to be 18, but the vast majority of our raiders are 26+.

Complete a brief app at www.revenant.me

Please contact Greta or Pastafarian in-game or send an email at recruitment@revenant.me once you've applied.

Thanks
Bump
AWOL is a 25 man progression raiding guild on US-Kel'thuzad.

Currently:

Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6H
Heart of Fear: 3/6H
Terrace of Endless Spring: 4/4N

Raid Times:

7:30PM - 11:30PM EST Monday-Wednesday

If you are searching for this type of guild, then visit the link below to apply.

http://awolguild.com/
LOL I like your post I will admit I can not imagine a 17 year old writing it. (this is a good thing.)

http://inconbloodhoof.enjin.com

Laylua#1800

Please let me know if you have any questions.
VALHALLAS FINEST
MAIEV -- US -- ALLIANCE
http://vfguild.guildlaunch.com

<Valhallas Finest> is currently recruiting all exceptional players of all roles, classes, and specs. We are currently 3/6H MSV, 6/6 HoF, and 4/4 ToES.

About Us
<Valhallas Finest> is the premier Alliance raid guild on server Maiev-US. We were founded during Dragon Soul, after the founding members' guild broke up off server. Valhallas was formed to be the first progression focused, and high ranked, raid guild on Maiev-US. Thus far, we are successfully been working towards this goal.

We finished Dragon Soul 8/8H, alliance first. Currently, in Mists of Pandaria Tier 14 we are still the leader of Alliance Progression. In addition, we are in heavy competition with the former uncontested realm first team on Horde for the Server First Heroic Kills.

Furthermore, on January 8th, 2013, Valhallas Finest became the first raiding guild on server to go 25m! In order to facilitate the needs of a 25m raid team, we are opening up our recruitment to all classes, specs, and roles (with certain emphasis on particular classes, see below).

Progression
Current Tier
3/6HEROIC - Mogu'shan Vaults
6/6 - Heart of Fear
4/4 - Terrace of Endless Spring

Previous Achievements:
8/8HEROIC - Dragon Soul, FACTION FIRST!

Recruitment Needs
ALL exceptional players are considered, of any class, spec, or role! We are always looking to improve our roster!

BLOOD Death Knight - High Need
RESTORATION Shaman
Hunter - High Need
DPS Shaman - High Need
BALANCE Druid - High Need
SHADOW Priest - High Need
Warlock

Schedule
Valhallas Finest currently raids four nights a week! We are on a West Coast server, however our roster is split between East Coast and West Coast players, so our times attempt to fit both time zones' schedule.

All times below are in server time, which is US Pacific time.
Tuesday -- 6:30-9:30PM
Wednesday -- 7:30-9:30PM
Thursday -- 6:30-9:30PM
Sunday -- 5:00-9:00PM

Following progression, our raid times typically scale down to 1-2 nights a week, depending on how long farm content takes to clear each week. In addition, we try to run 10m alt runs on Friday/Saturday, which are completely optional. We never ask our raiders to attend extra, optional, or extended nights/times! Our schedule is set in stone and we respect the busy schedules of our members.

Basic Requirements
[list]- We try to maintain a drama free and mature raid environment, so an 18+ age limit is recommended (Special cases may warrant exceptions).
- Attendance is extremely important to any serious raid group, especially a 25m. Due to this, we require 90% attendance from our raiders. We understand real life happens, however this should not be regular occurrences.
- An essential part to raiding, especially at a high level, is the ability to take criticism and improve based on feedback given to you. If you think you are doing everything absolutely perfect and have zero room for improvement, you are not for us.
- Have knowledge of all of this tier's encounters. Our leadership will explain our strategy before initial pulls on progression, however we will not explain every individual mechanic. This is up to our raiders to learn prior to raid time.
- Have a positive attitude towards pushing progression and rankings. Server Firsts, or other notable kill rankings, are rarely done in few pulls. Progression will involve wiping on bosses for a reasonable amount of time before kills.
- Have a sense of humor! We are serious in progression and raiding, however most of us are friends in game, outside of raiding! Comradery and player cohesion is important to having a group that raids together well![/list]

Interested? Read On!
If you believe everything above applies to you well, then you might just make a perfect addition to our team! Now what? Well, there are a number of ways to get a hold of us.

First, feel free to fill out an application over on our website (http://vfguild.guildlaunch.com)!! In addition, feel free to contact me in game for more details:

In Game Name: Lavathing
Server: Maiev-US Alliance
Battletag: Lavathing#1391

For the more expedited response we recommend applying at the website AND attempting to contact us in game!

Thank you for considering <Valhallas Finest> and good luck on your guild search!!
Hello there!

My name is Wish, I am currently co-gm within an amazing guild known as <After Shock> on Area-52 (PvE) we are on the horde side, currently running one 10 man group, who is actively seeking to refill some open spots within the roster that have become available. As a guild, we are currently 6/6 MSV and are looking to push hard progression through HoF, we have successfully pushed the first boss to 12% so it should not be much longer! We have a three day a week raiding schedule, with our raid days being Wed/Thurs/Sun from 9:30PM server to 12:00 AM. We are currently seeking an elemental shaman with a restoration off-spec, we need an occasional third heal but the spot is for main-spec elemental rolls!

The core values within our guild are to have a very tight core group, and to raid with people who seek to form good bonds with one another! We do have an 18+ age policy in place due to the fact that there can be quite a few crude jokes said within the guild. Once I read your post, I felt like you may be a good fit – I can guarantee that you will feel like this guild is more of a home, then a guild! We’d love to hear from you, you may contact me the following methods.

You may contact me directly through whispers, or via my real-ID theclockworkrobot@yahoo.com! You may also contact our guild master, Nymuè through whispers or via her real ID jessicamayberry22@yahoo.com!
Still lookin for a home??? COME PLAY!

Spite and Malice - Alliance - US Hellscream (PvE)
(http://snmhellscream.wowstead.com/)
(http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hellscream/Spite and Malice)
(http://www.guildox.com/wow/guild/us/Hellscream/Spite and Malice)

About Spite and Malice:
Spite and Malice has been a 25 man raid guild on Hellscream since 2007. The guild emphasises on progression raiding, as well as maintaining a fun and friendly environment. Our current progression is 5/16H 25m.

Raid Times:
Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm CST
Tuesday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm CST
Wednesday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm CST
Thursday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm CS

What We Expect:

-Your application phase is a period of evaluation, as well as possible constructive criticism. If you feel you cannot handle this, we are probably not the guild for you.
-Raids are not optional. A minimum of 85% attendence is to be expected on a given raid week; we do understand that real life does get in the way at times, and exceptions will be made given circumstances.
-Applicants and Raiders are responsible for their own flasks and consumables. Feasts will be provided; +300 stat food is highly recommended for progression bosses but by no means mandatory.
-We raid 4 hours a night, typically with a break somewhere in the middle. Please be able to focus during raid times and if you absolutely have to AFK, please notify an officer. We do not like to waste other people's time, so please do not waste ours.
-Know the mechanics of your class. Saying you read a guide on noxxic.com is not acceptable.
-Knowledge of encounters is expected. There's plenty of resource material floating around at this point that showing up to a boss and not knowing what to do is unacceptable.
-Communication is key to a successful raiding guild; you are expected to have a microphone and actually use it. This also means knowing when not to clutter our voice-chat server when we're focusing on progression.
-Please be over the age of 18. Exceptions to this will be analyzed on a case-by-case basis.
This isn't an issue of maturity, but an issue of time-commitment and
-Know how to have fun and actually enjoy this game. We're not looking for people that log on for their required 16 hours a week and nothing more. Most members have known each other here for years and enjoy spending time doing things together throughout the week; be that transmog runs, Challenge Modes, PvP, Diablo 3, etc. We're close friends and always happy to have new people join.

Loot Distribution:
Loot is handled by a loot council of officers, with performance, attendance, and loot demand taken into consideration. Loot is not the primary reason for raiding. Your desire should be focused on seeing the endgame content, not pillaging it.

Recruitment:
The following class/spec positions are currently open for recruitment (though we always consider exceptional applications regardless of class/spec):

Death Knight: ---
Druid: Moonkin (Medium)
Hunter: ---
Mage: All Specs (High)
Monk: ---
Paladin: ---
Priest: Disc/Holy (High), Shadow (Low)
Rogue: ---
Shaman: Elemental (Medium)
Warlock: All Specs (Medium)
Warrior: ---

Please note that all raid spots are of a competetive nature. This doesn't mean pad your DPS/HPS for the sake of epeening on World of Logs ranks; these are are not a direct measurement of skill, but the guild's overall success in progression is. Spite and Malice is dedicated to excellence and looking to boost our raid team to the next level. We're excited about the potential for new applicants, new bosses, new content, and the strengthening of new bonds along the way. Feel free to submit an application to our website found at the top of this post if you're interested in joining our ranks. If you have any questions or inquires, please do not hesitate to contact one of us in-game:

-Andrej ( xxxkeepthescenealive@yahoo.com ) add me for real ID chats!
-Royce
-Deadhead
-Eadoin
A little about us
Eternal Life is an Alliance guild on the US-Burning Blade realm. We are currently seeking skilled, consistent, experienced *and friendly!* raiders that are looking to push progression into whatever new raids are thrown at us!

Eternal Life has been around for a very long time, ranging all the way back to Kara. There have only been two Guild Leaders in all of that time, with the second one being the co-gm for all of the time prior. We've always been known for being the type of guild that gets stuff done, but still keeps the game fun and enjoyable. When working on progression, the atmosphere is kept serious. That being said, the rest of the time is generally very light, friendly, and full of jokes. Our guild has a lot of heart, and we are absolutely 100% loyal to our raiders.

We value good players, but value loyalty and consistency with attendance just as much. If you're a loyal person and willing to show up and work towards getting the job done, this is the guild for you.

We use a very easy to understand, custom DKP system in order to keep loot distribution as fair as we possibly can.

Schedule
We have always been fond of raiding many times per week, and so our raiding schedule is generally 4 nights per week (at least during progression).

Our progression raiding schedule is:

Sunday: 7:45-11:00 EST
Monday: 7:45-11:00 EST
Tuesday: 7:45-11:00 EST
Thursday: 7:45-11:00 EST

Current Needs

We're currently looking for:

Tanks:
Anything other than a Death Knight

Healers:
Disc Priest
Holy Paladin
Mistweaver Monk
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid

DPS:
Moonkin Druid
Warlock
Mage
Ret Paladin
Fury Warrior
Hunter
Enhancement Shaman
Windwalker Monk
Feral Druid

But any exceptional players will be considered.

Progression

We may not be full of server first kills, but we do always stay within the top few alliance guilds on this server.

We are currently [4/6] in Heroic 25 man MSV, [6/6] in 25 man HoF, and [4/4] in 25 man Terrace.

We went [8/8] in Heroic 25 man Dragonsoul.

On to you..

If you feel you could contribute a lot to our guild and would be a good fit for us, we encourage you to apply. We are always looking for exceptional applicants, so even if your class is closed, don't be afraid to apply!

If you wish to speak with someone first, please feel free to contact me on my battletag (Killstrike#1614), or whisper anyone online and ask to speak with an officer and they will point you in the right direction.

For more information, or to fill out an application, you can find us at:

http://www.eternallife.guildomatic.com
Hi PEach!

We are looking for one crazy dps to fill our roster. we are8/16 normal and we jsut started raiding! we raid 2 nights a week mond/wedneseday from 6-10 EST. We are looking for a very skilled players as we want to keep a casual schedule but with a high level of skill so we can progress. Guild is formed with only old school hardcore players.

we need total dedication for the guild and almost 100% attendance (we know its impossible things can happen)

hit me up ingame or add me via batteltag: Tryx#1827