hey i no this is dumb but here goes.

Oceanic General Discussion
Hey ive had a pretty bad life growing up and looking for friends to talk to i play on Frostmourne Alliance and yer 6 years of wow has left my life pretty sad so if u wanna chat to a down to earth bloke about life or wow add me to FB or real id Frogio4444@gmail.com
If you don't mind talking to an old lady my BTag is Wyldefyre#6175
I dont have real id
I feel ya champ, I'll definately come looking for you when I'm on next. I k ow what it's like to be lonely.
:)
12/24/2012 10:05 PMPosted by Fallenfrog
Hey ive had a pretty bad life growing up and looking for friends to talk to i play on Frostmourne Alliance and yer 6 years of wow has left my life pretty sad so if u wanna chat to a down to earth bloke about life or wow add me to FB or real id

Please Disable Your RealID And Set up a Battletag.
You should NEVER give another player your account information... Frogio4444@gmail.com is just a p/w away from getting hacked... NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER Give your account information to another player. and For The Love Of WoW Don't post it on a forum.
Go To Battle.net and Disable RealID and Enable Battletag.
Again. OMG WTF you just posted half your log in deets on a public forum... Wow, omg, wtf, derp!
I think he/she got the message there brother, don't think calling the person a derp helps though , blood do you ?
This isnt dumb. There is no shame in asking to find new friends in a common interest. Good luck to you champ.

Please Disable Your RealID And Set up a Battletag.You should NEVER give another player your account information... Frogio4444@gmail.com is just a p/w away from getting hacked... NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER Give your account information to another player. and For The Love Of WoW Don't post it on a forum. Go To Battle.net and Disable RealID and Enable Battletag.Again. OMG WTF you just posted half your log in deets on a public forum... Wow, omg, wtf, derp!

Easy there champ. Not everyone thinks like a scammer.
-Pokes Skuds- Psst, they're all alliance! What are you doing! >.>