Dinosaurs

Kel'Thuzad
I like dinosaurs better than most of the KT Horde that remain behind (My esteemed colleague Villefort and the members of TSWRA, as well as those who don't complain about the current state of the server excluded)

Why you might ask?

Reason #1) Dinosaurs go "RAAAAAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Those that remain do not

Reason #2) When dinosaurs failed to board the Ark they faced their extinction with pride and dignity! They did not go on the Paleolithic forums and whine for another ark to be sent or for "merged servers" they merely accepted their fate and went extinct quietly.

So I challenge those left behind to be more like dinosaurs and simply enjoy their time on the forsaken wasteland that is KT Horde and stop begging to have free faction or server xfers.

Thank You
No. Thank you.
Crap there was an Ark for the horde?! I missed the memo :(
01/03/2013 09:38 PMPosted by Villefort

You didn't miss the memo, you actually spat on the ark and said you rather be left behind and die on KT.
01/04/2013 12:10 AMPosted by Bellalol

You didn't miss the memo, you actually spat on the ark and said you rather be left behind and die on KT.

>.>

that's only partially true! I was referring to the free realm transfers, I missed that
Reason #2) When dinosaurs failed to board the Ark they faced their extinction with pride and dignity! They did not go on the Paleolithic forums and whine for another ark to be sent or for "merged servers" they merely accepted their fate and went extinct quietly.

You, sir, just made my day.
KT is the only realm period.

If you ain't never been to the ghetto
Don't ever come to the ghetto
'Cause you wouldn't understand the ghetto
So stay the !@#$ out of the ghetto
Sodapop....you realize we're the same lvl?
yessir but unfortunately I will be this level for a while. I only log in once a week for da conquest points, its all this hustla has time for lately
I do like...1 bar per week ;)
Blah blah blah, read the alterac mountains realm forum since you can't handle kt horde and stop your blah blah blah.
I should do that too, just so I don't fall too far behind.
01/26/2013 02:35 PMPosted by Ticklegasm
Blah blah blah, read the alterac mountains realm forum since you can't handle kt horde and stop your blah blah blah.

show some respect!!!
TICKLEGASMS ARE INCAPABLE OF DECENCY
01/27/2013 01:22 AMPosted by Grimvengance
TICKLEGASMS ARE INCAPABLE OF DECENCY

also can't keep the forum active....WHERE ARE THE POSTS?!
RAAAAAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Mine are decent, don't worry about that now.
It's to bad that the horde have basically all died on KT .. I remember back in Vanilla it seemed the horde out numbered the alliance. I miss the days of lots of world pvp around every corner.. Now I gotta look all over for a horde to attack.
Ganking the remaining few isn't going to help lol
02/05/2013 02:51 PMPosted by Ticklegasm
Ganking the remaining few isn't going to help lol

I hide in a realid friend's zone...must faster lvling