Stormwind Cathedral Under New Management

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 12 13 14 26 Next
01/04/2013 10:24 PMPosted by Drooø
Drooooooooooooo
The majority of people I have RPed with or do RP with have some limited involvement in PVP. For a long time it really was all you could do on WRA with the total lack of a raiding scene it once had. We have had plenty of IC PvP events as well! WARPATH comes to mind. I don't think the RP community shouldn't feel unwelcome when it comes to PvP. If a person is confused on what they should do in a PvP situation there is plenty of RP-PvPers that can point them in the direction of the resources they would need to feel more competent in that environment.
01/04/2013 10:15 PMPosted by Hatkeep
All that aside, though, no one is saying there shouldn't be PvP sometimes or to ignore it! The furor was regarding the out-of-character tone/attitudes of people, not the actions they took in-game.

Point taken.

However, the attitude on display is arguably in character. I do note another thread in the forum currently that is decidedly OOC, in which the Horde congratulates the Alliance on their response.

There is room for both props and nose-tweaking, I think. Keeps the game from getting stale, that's for sure.

If you're taking this thread as being in character, you've got bigger problems.
01/04/2013 10:15 PMPosted by Hatkeep
All that aside, though, no one is saying there shouldn't be PvP sometimes or to ignore it! The furor was regarding the out-of-character tone/attitudes of people, not the actions they took in-game.

Point taken.

However, the attitude on display is arguably in character. I do note another thread in the forum currently that is decidedly OOC, in which the Horde congratulates the Alliance on their response.

There is room for both props and nose-tweaking, I think. Keeps the game from getting stale, that's for sure.

Rapping about sexual assault is in-character?
This thread made me giggle.
BRING IT BACK BRING IT BACK RARARARARARARARARARARAR
why am i getting letters about this

i wasn't even there
01/05/2013 12:35 AMPosted by Astrid
i wasn't even there

SHE DOESN'T EVEN GO HERE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUFT35S7Jb4
I came to the WrA forums just to find a thread like this and there's one right at the top.

I'm not at all disappointed.

Stay classy, my home.
http://i.imgur.com/WdMBN.gif
You dont know me bro.
We have RP-PVP servers for that very reason.
Retaliate.

Unless you're role-playing a bunch of cowards.

I did. I made sure to do my Operation: Shieldwall dailies even though I'm already exalted. I know! Pretty hardcore response, if I do say so myself. Take that, Garrosh!
Wait.

This !@#$ again?

Are we incapable of pvping without turning it into a "ya'll %^-*!es got pwned, roll call" frat boy @*!#%@%! competition?

The "u mad bro, y u mad?" trolling gimmick with pvp on this server is old.
relevant video:

01/02/2013 11:46 PMPosted by Shailaja
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQvb2Oy0ph8
So....let me get this straight.

You PvP on an RP server, and then taunt the other faction when only a handful of poorly-geared players respond and then taunt them all again for not being better. On an RP server?

You tried to PvP against WrA Alliance...and expected better resistance? No, seriously, reread that and think it over.

Seriously? That's like Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee playing dodgeball against first-graders.

And now you're insulted that people are annoyed and irritated by this thread? They're all pissed because you basically shot fish in a barrel with a shotgun and then went all "those fish were so easy to catch! We're awesome fishermen!!"

No matter how many times you take the Cathedral, the most response you'll ever get is "damn, I want to RP there. Uh...quick you guys, get your honor farm characters out and let's...I don't know...try?" Everyone else will just be saying. "Damn....well, let's RP in the graveyard out back instead."
01/05/2013 10:53 AMPosted by Amtherion
Bruce Lee playing dodgeball against first-graders.

bruce lee is dead, i think id rather be the first-grader in that scenario
01/05/2013 11:05 AMPosted by Astrid
Bruce Lee playing dodgeball against first-graders.

bruce lee is dead, i think id rather be the first-grader in that scenario

My. Point. Exactly.
01/05/2013 10:53 AMPosted by Amtherion
Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee playing dodgeball against first-graders.

The opening scene of Saving Private Ryan was actually supposed to originally be a reenactment of Chuck Norris' first grade dodgeball game, but not many people know this.
Forsaken Bruce Lee then, which is all the more horrific considering after he beats them, he then cannibalises them.