Stormwind Cathedral Under New Management

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
Alliance Blood bath, all night. every night, Started at 0 honor, am now honor capped. Thanks! :-D, And Alliance, feel the wrath of ~BSV~
Was it actually 2 hours? >.>

Tune in next time on Big Fish Little Pond Syndrome, otherwise known as WrA PvP

It's not so much that.

Every time I kill a Hordie hanging out in Stormwind, they typically log onto an alt and start cursing at me and making death threats.

It's not really worth the effort anymore.
Next time i think i shall bring more explosives.... Eg will have to carry em and, well Eg I love you but you might die..... *drops detonator and Eg blows up* Oops....
Was good times, can't wait to kill some bads in a the next few days!

BSV~

01/03/2013 10:48 PMPosted by Shádow
Man, ITs cause we finally died as well when you had the guts to come get us with three times as many people

01/03/2013 10:48 PMPosted by Teuspooky
Big Fish Little Pond Syndrome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yjc_BumPT9k

okay i'm done

off to dungeon queues because i'm not letting being sick beat me
Too cute sir. Better luck, taking back a major part of your city, next time ;)
Its like guild promotion :D

Also @ Shadow 38 players are divisible by 3 into a whole number? You know, 3 times the players?
Nah it's okay. You took us down once, out of how many times we killed you? I went up 500 hks. So... and that isn't a made up number either. Thanks guys =D went from 100800 to 101300.
Big fish little pond? More like Big Horde puny alliance

BSV
Dae, your boots are unsocketed :3
Was it actually 2 hours? >.>

Tune in next time on Big Fish Little Pond Syndrome, otherwise known as WrA PvP

It was close to 3 hours, maybe you should've tried fighting us off and you'd know how long it was.
I dont know why you guys are insulting us, that was impressive because it was pretty much a pure guild run, Just say nice hold and be done with it, u guys pushed us out but we wiped yall much more.
Got owned by me, without me being fully socketed?! Muahahahahahahahaha!
01/03/2013 10:54 PMPosted by Eg
I dont know why you guys are insulting us, that was impressive because it was pretty much a pure guild run, Just say nice hold and be done with it, u guys pushed us out but we wiped yall much more.

Who's insulting you?
01/03/2013 10:53 PMPosted by Stîhl
It was close to 3 hours, maybe you should've tried fighting us off and you'd know how long it was.

*coughs* Well, you see, maybe if there wasn't a self glorifying post everytime the Horde can hold something with a chokepoint that isn't a cockadoodledoo, people would be more wanting of PVP. Comprable to what Enekie said. I think I've proven my point, not gonna bump it anymore.
Spook. Horde, we are smart, yes we used a choke point. Alliance. Wont even attempt pvp

Lets leave it at that
Also Eg, asking for us to show any respect when the thread in and of itself a bad idea and purely inciteful + glorifying in intent, I don't think any of us want to pat you on the back.
01/03/2013 10:56 PMPosted by Teuspooky

*coughs* Well, you see, maybe if there wasn't a self glorifying post everytime the Horde can hold something with a chokepoint that isn't a cockadoodledoo, people would be more wanting of PVP. Comprable to what Enekie said. I think I've proven my point, not gonna bump it anymore.

Mm. This is rather the unfortunate part.

I rather like PvP. I don't like it when people act boorish afterward.
01/03/2013 10:56 PMPosted by Teuspooky

He's just mad I chocked with my asphyxiate. No worries, though. That wasn't what killed him.
You all should quit Raging, we took over your precious "Cathedral" Just because you couldn't take it back as soon as we took it, Shouldn't call for your qq's on this post. deal and shut up. and move on. Now have fun Remember thy name. Bloodsong vanguard!
Lol.
Just
Lol