Stormwind Cathedral Under New Management

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
Btw, Krasarang Wilds is under new management. Seems like horde can't hold their own towers anymore.
01/03/2013 10:59 PMPosted by Kalad
Btw, Krasarang Wilds is under new management. Seems like horde can't hold their own towers anymore.

Please. Let's not begin this.
01/03/2013 10:57 PMPosted by Teuspooky
Also Eg, asking for us to show any respect when the thread in and of itself a bad idea and purely inciteful + glorifying in intent, I don't think any of us want to pat you on the back.

I dont need you to respect us, its funner if you hate us, but making excuses of why we managed to hold it for whatever we held it for, is pointless. It happened, you guys outnumbered us rather alot.

01/03/2013 10:59 PMPosted by Kalad

yeah we got bored of karasang wilds so we decided to take a part of your city

/facepalm. your logic amuses me.. bringing that up, in a thread like this.
01/03/2013 10:58 PMPosted by Mistaken
Shouldn't call for your qq's on this post. deal and shut up.

But it does call for a thread to be a jackass on? I see.
01/03/2013 11:00 PMPosted by Eg

yeah we got bored of karasang wilds so we decided to take a part of your city

/facepalm. your logic amuses me.. bringing that up, in a thread like this.

i'm in ur base, killin ur rares
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpFITa9eYoQ
Can't we all just admit, the alliance got outplayed here and had to bolster their numbers until they had the will to actually come and try and stop us, the first three times, fail. Got about 5-10 other allies out there. pushed in. Hey, you wiped us. Give yourself a pat on the back
While we keep our 200+ HK's
And our banners all over your Cathedral
01/03/2013 11:00 PMPosted by Eg
I dont need you to respect us

Didn't you just wants us to admit that you were "better?" Yes, I'm going to tell a complete stranger who my only interaction with has been self glorifying that he's better than me?
It's getting out name out there. We post on forums. Because people want world pvp again. Don't say you didn't enjoy it. everyone enjoys great world pvp. I mean hell, I miss the old pvp events, With southshore, and whatever the town is called. used to go on for days, just shut it and enjoy it, we're bringing it back.
Wow.

If I ever feel the need to go out of my way to "get my name out" on the server, someone kindly ask me to reevaluate.
01/03/2013 11:03 PMPosted by Xanthion
I heard raiding the alliance was hard work at midnight.

I heard its hard getting to 90.

btw, Guild Photo Anyone?

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/698/wowscrnshot010413010718.jpg
01/03/2013 11:03 PMPosted by Mistaken
Don't say you didn't enjoy it

I enjoyed it without all this jackassery, yes.
Eh not really. It was actually quite enjoyably challenging
Wow.

If I ever feel the need to go out of my way to "get my name out" on the server, someone kindly ask me to reevaluate.

Horde pvpers in wra can't hold their junk inside their pants.

Not the first time.
I heard raiding the alliance was hard work at midnight.

I heard its hard getting to 90.

btw, Guild Photo Anyone?

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/698/wowscrnshot010413010718.jpg

"STAY INSIDE, MAKE SURE YOU DON'T GET OUTSIDE"

I take that as "we can't hold the square where everybody can see us, so we just gonna clutter inside the cathedral where people need to be reading the chat to do something".

I knew there was a catch.
Wow.

Horde pvpers in wra can't hold their junk inside their pants.

Not the first time.

I wouldn't put it quite so crassly. I understand the desire to be recognized, of course, but what's silly is actually straining so visibly for it. The aroma of desperation is somewhat offputting.
g