Rygarius!

General Discussion
You've been a busy bird today.
How was your holiday season this year?
He's probably hung over on birdseed.
He has been busy...probably asleep on his perch with his head tucked under his wing......tiptoes quietly away
Crithto, Grimiku, even Lylirra have stopped by the office for a day or two. Brennvin was here for most of the past week. Aside from that, things have been mostly uneventful.

I look forward to everyone's return so we can start work on Patch 5.2 preview stuff. :)
01/01/2013 04:02 PMPosted by Rygarius
work on Patch 5.2 preview stuff.

Can I make a suggestion?

Mind adding a /Highpaw emote?

Would appreciate it. :3
Crithto, Grimiku, even Lylirra have stopped by the office for a day or two. Brennvin was here for most of the past week. Aside from that, things have been mostly uneventful.

I look forward to everyone's return so we can start work on Patch 5.2 preview stuff. :)

That must be an awesome job. :)

How long would that take to get going? >.>
01/01/2013 04:02 PMPosted by Rygarius
Crithto, Grimiku, even Lylirra have stopped by the office for a day or two. Brennvin was here for most of the past week.

Did anyone bring in a 10 pound Toblerone?

Parties are no longer allowed to be called parties unless there is a giant Toblerone.
01/01/2013 04:08 PMPosted by Killercaitie
Parties are no longer allowed to be called parties unless there is a giant Toblerone.

Who let you out of the corner?

Try these instead:

http://www.leonidas-usa.com
Crithto, Grimiku, even Lylirra have stopped by the office for a day or two. Brennvin was here for most of the past week.

Can't we just snort Fun Dip instead?

Good grief, 10 lbs!?! That would make Crithto /sad and makes my stomach ache just thinking about consuming all that.

Good grief, 10 lbs!?! That would make Crithto /sad and makes my stomach ache just thinking about consuming all that.

Nobody tell him about the giant Gummi Bears then...

Well if you ingested it often yeah lots of weight. Try to handle getting a lot of sweets for your B-Day, Holidays and Christmas....

Light my family spoils me with all these sweets. I'm scared of getting fat. But...Hippogrphs don't get fat. They fly!

Nobody tell him about the giant Gummi Bears then...

What have you done?!?!

I cant imagine ten pounds....

I did get a 1 pound peanut butter cup though. Those things are awesome.
01/01/2013 04:18 PMPosted by Arkimus
Can't we just snort Fun Dip instead?
No Fun Dip. Instead you must consume a box of Giant Pixie Sticks.

I'm down with that.

I hope the walls are padded, because I will be soooooooooooooo hyper by the time I'm done.