S

Kil'jaeden
Prev 1 2 3 19 Next
I truly... Missed all of you ;) in the worst way... Haha.. I look fordward, to what we have planned and in store... The days of war upon KJ are nearing, be prepared Ruinous ;) Slade. Is. Back.
01/06/2013 04:46 PMPosted by Slãde
I truly... Missed all of you ;) in the worst way... Haha.. I look fordward, to what we have planned and in store... The days of war upon KJ are nearing, be prepared Ruinous ;) Slade. Is. Back.

The dude with the creepiest voice ever.
Indeed my friend

Hello Batman. :D *Franticly Waving*

oh my this comes across cryptic yet sexy. i look forward to meeting your acquaintance.
Hi, I'm Avánii!
Hi, I'm Bebbit.
01/06/2013 07:10 PMPosted by Avánii
Hi, I'm Avánii!

Hi Avánii, I'm Tsundah.

01/06/2013 07:15 PMPosted by Bebbit
Hi, I'm Bebbit.

Bebbits what happened to your face?
truly... Missed all of you ;) in the worst way... Haha.. I look fordward, to what we have planned and in store... The days of war upon KJ are nearing, be prepared Ruinous ;) Slade. Is. Back.

Lol, who are you? Hurry up and level.
Hi, I'm Ebiahh.
01/06/2013 07:45 PMPosted by Sorrowness
truly... Missed all of you ;) in the worst way... Haha.. I look fordward, to what we have planned and in store... The days of war upon KJ are nearing, be prepared Ruinous ;) Slade. Is. Back.

Lol, who are you? Hurry up and level.

Some guy who was pro Ruinous, then got mad at Ruinous, then faction changed to finally show them.

You know the usual.
Some guy who was pro Ruinous, then got mad at Ruinous, then faction changed to finally show them.

You know the usual.

Haha, I'm sure you guys will welcome him back with open arms. :)
Level? I have a level 90 DK... who is geared to teeth... lol what are you saying? But I have no intention of going back to Ruinous, I plan to... Come back in a certain way.. We'll be together soon Ruinous, I promise, and bring SWBRB. ;) till then.
01/06/2013 09:21 PMPosted by Slãde
Level? I have a level 90 DK... who is geared to teeth... lol what are you saying? But I have no intention of going back to Ruinous, I plan to... Come back in a certain way.. We'll be together soon Ruinous, I promise, and bring SWBRB. ;) till then.

Well make sure to bring milk and cookies for us, we'll need something to snack on while you write more ominous forum messages.
Mal trinket and 3 dreadful = geared to the teeth!
01/06/2013 09:43 PMPosted by Cenie
Mal trinket and 3 dreadful = geared to the teeth!

He has the Warglaive of Azzinoth equipped with no bacers, Cenie, Look out! that means he's geared to the teeth.
Dat level 70 legendary!
I'd definetely join if I wasn't in this guild.

I'm reading this in the William Shatner/Captain Kirk voice. Kinda hawt.
01/06/2013 10:42 PMPosted by Magdalie

I'm reading this in the William Shatner/Captain Kirk voice. Kinda hawt.

Oh god, if only you knew...