S

Kil'jaeden
Post Limit:
Prev 1 8 9 10 19 Next
kids literally the worst. i remember you nerds from TCP on swtor.

cy@

-bohr

<elitist> #1
Met this "Daniel" fellow for the first time in TB today. And he slapped me. @_@' So mean!
02/18/2013 08:51 PMPosted by Deer
Met this "Daniel" fellow for the first time in TB today. And he slapped me. @_@' So mean!

Love Strikes.
bump these guys.. I just got slaughtered by a fairly large group of you in razor hill and durotar... was fun

Daniel's a Fatty.

He is quite the charmer.

Also bump.
02/18/2013 09:46 PMPosted by Tyrantninja
bump these guys.. I just got slaughtered by a fairly large group of you in razor hill and durotar... was fun

This is the reason I will always say Firetree folks just might be the nicest player base in this game.
Says we're the worst yet we just downed Garrosh today at peak raiding time for Horde! BOOM!
So I missed another wpvp event.... damnit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCD1MGn7gQs&list=UUHKTdgxwWLrjSAW6-qKvJVg&index=1

RUIN! Huzzah!
^
Be sure to check out the new video's on Ruin's YouTube page linked below.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ruin

There are some great video's covering multiple games. Lets keep it classy and support those members who put themselves out there to post video's they feel we will enjoy.
Recruitment is going great for both Ruinous and Rhuin. Ruinous has been at around 990 members with all members being active within 10 days and any given evening we will have about 160 online. There is an event tonight for new members hosted by myself and we'll go over the basics of how our guild operates and communicates, not to mention some form of pvp fun. Sign up or shoot me a whisper at 7:25pm pst (1925 for you who use the 24 hour clock).
Bumping Ruinous #1 to the top.
Bumping because me and Ebbs like to cruise around TB lookin fer trouble.
Bump
We'll bring our raids to Orgrimmar again come Tuesday night, where we will sack the city and de-throne the Warchief once again.
I <3 Ruin

Mooo