[H]<To Be Determined> is 4/14 & recruiting!

Kil'jaeden
<To Be Determined> is back and ready to raid !

We have core members coming back and need a few select recruits to fill in the spaces.

We've been a guild since 2008 and we value the skill of a player over gear and achievements or item levels.

If you're loyal and want to join a guild that is fun and serious whisper Givo or Fupa in game, Please whisper us with any questions as well.

We're currently 4/14 Normal 25man SoO & recruiting...

1 Warlock
1 Holy/Ret Paladin
1 MW/BM/WW Monk
1 Feral/Boomkin Druid

Apply on our website http://tbdraiding.enjin.com and don't miss out on an opportunity to join a very unique guild.
Also any good 10man guilds that want a merge message me in game.
took a break from climbing a tree to bump.
We're looking for longterm dependable players.

Gear and availability is not too important, we will work with you.

We want the people that give what we give them back to the guild, loyalty, faith, and lulz
TUESDAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR OPEN INVITES AFTER THAT APPLY@ tobedetermined.guildlaunch.com
Bump
EDITED AND BUMP'D NEED 1 LOCK 1 RESTO SHAMAN 2 PALADINS(1 HOLY 1 RET) 2 PRIESTS (1 DISC 1 HOLY)
Still looking.
Bump for TBD.
Hello Givo,

My guild has a consistent 7 members online and we are looking to merge with a guild to have constant reliability in members to be on to raid. The following is a list of what we have so we could either do two 10mans or 1 25 man depending on how many people you have.

1 Frost DK
1 Prot Warrior
1 Disc Priest
1 Mistweaver Monk
1 BM Hunter
1 Windwalker Monk
1 Ele Shaman
Whisper me ingame we'll definatly discuss this.
01/14/2013 04:35 AMPosted by Rueful
Bump for TBD.

Ruefules!!!!! How's fifty and the gang?

<------Used to be Gwop
looking for more nerds to slay dragons with
Still looking for a select few to fill out our 25man core
We're looking for a couple core raiders for our 25mans! 1 Resto shaman, 1 Holy/Shadow Priest, 1 Holy Paladin, 1 Resto Druid, 1 Rogue, 1 Warlock, & 1 Monk tank/caster DPS. We're still accepting all other applicants if they feel they are exceptional at what they do.

PST me in game for more information and check tobedetermined.guildlaunch.com
We're 9/16 25man and recruiting 1 exceptional tank 2 melee dps and 3 range dps. PST me in game.
nope
holy !@#$ waka!!!
waka come back almost the whole old core is back