Ranting about lei shi, can you feel my pain?

Hunter
So at this point I'm getting livid with this new loot system. I've downed Lei Shi 13 times on LFR ; this includes one extra run in a week to use my bonus roll. So that's 12 typical chances at loot and 13 bonus rolls. I have seen 25 times gold off that single boss and there's 4 drops I could use. I've had my Sha gem almost as long as this raid has been out and I'm tired of it.

On a similar note, I've used 13 elder charms on Lei Shi. Divide that by 3 and that's 4 1/3 turn-ins with the weekly lady. That's 390 Lesser Charms. Let's say each pandarian daily rewards 1.75 lesser charms since most seem to reward 2 while quite a few dailies only reward one. That's (very)roughly TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY TWO(222) DAILIES I've wasted trying to get a single effing drop of this single boss that holds the only upgrades I can attain from LFRs.

Balance this crap so it makes some damn sense, Blizz. At least before when some derp got some drop they already had, they could trade it off to other raiders who needed it.

This !@#$ is broken. Before you trolls ask, I'm mad bro.
I got the gun on my first Lei Shi kill. I still don't have the 20 sigils to complete the quest. Maybe I'll get the last of them next week.

Welcome to random loot. It hasn't changed since WoW first came out.
I need the tier shoulders and the trinket.

She has dropped the gun twice now.

Anyone wanna trade raids?

I'll swap, I've vendored 3 tier shoulder tokens so far and our druids have the trinket...and neither of them even HAS a feral/guardian os, just nobody else to take it.
Same here...during that same period of time, DK friend of mine has gotten the shoulders and 2 axes from the raid.

I got gold...and more gold on coin roll each time.
You'll get it when you least expect it. Don't think about getting it ;P

I got lucky, I got my tier from Lei on the drop, and decided to bonus roll; ended up with my gun :O
I want to rant and also share an idea about loot. maybe blizz will see it. I'm item level 491 so there is no doubt ive worked hard for my loot. done sha of anger ever week with no pve drops and two pvp drops. ive killed will of the emperor 5 times in normal raid and 13 times in lfr, lei shi 7 times in lfr. ive used a coin on almost all of the fights mentioned and still havent seen an epic ranged weapon. Ive been raiding since bc and never seen an issue last this long, usually there are other options like boes or crafting.

I have a suggestion for loot options could there be something for master looters in raid to do a selection? consider doing the same raid boss for months and most of your 10 man team needs nothing from a boss and everthing just keeps getting disenchanted. what if when you killed the boss 5 things dropped and you had to check off 3 or 4 items to discard and you got to keep the last item. so my thinking is that you may get less items but you would be able to choose whats better or needed for your raid? And considering you would get less items over all it wouldnt be an option used all the time.

Thoughts?
Took me 9 weeks to replace the MSV bow, /shrug RNG is RNG and lol at people raiding LFR <.<
posting in this thread because lei-shi hates me
If it weren't for bonus rolls, I'd have no loot. Hopefully she'll see fit to hand over the shoulders so someone else in my guild can take my spot and get some upgrades.
OP, I very much feel your pain. Ive spent 18 gold coins on Lei Shi over the past 8 weeks. Multiple runs per lock out on LFR to either get shoulders or that bloody gun! Nothing, nudda, donuts. Very, very frustrating.
posting in this thread because I hate lei-shi
12/19/2012 01:34 PMPosted by Thalden
. Lei Shei only ever gives me gold and broken promises.

THIS.
Lei Shei--Taoren Soul Burner, Fang Kung-Emperor, Klatith-Gate of the Setting Sun. THAT'S IT BLIZZARD!!!!----Why not make swords throwable and maybe we can upgrade to that? Even a craftable gun or bow that is epic and that takes ridiculous mats or time and effort to get would be better than relying on a loot drop in a 25 man raid, or a loot drop that never drops in a heroic. (Still ranting about this after yet another lfr run)
02/08/2013 07:35 AMPosted by Gennala
Lei Shei--Taoren Soul Burner, Fang Kung-Emperor, Klatith-Gate of the Setting Sun. THAT'S IT BLIZZARD!!!!----Why not make swords throwable and maybe we can upgrade to that? Even a craftable gun or bow that is epic and that takes ridiculous mats or time and effort to get would be better than relying on a loot drop in a 25 man raid, or a loot drop that never drops in a heroic. (Still ranting about this after yet another lfr run)

there is a epic gun in the BMaH,, it's expensive but that's one other choice similar to collecting mats for a craft able gun..

it goes for 60k on my server..
02/06/2013 03:50 PMPosted by Crooklyn

Gz on your wep a day after posting.

Posting in case it works for me too.
bwuahaha i got my gun on my first lei shi kill to make up for the whole xpac BH farming and not getting !@#$
02/08/2013 07:01 PMPosted by Suizai

Gz on your wep a day after posting.

Posting in case it works for me too.

the trick is to target lei-shi and /hello and /sorry

maybe /beg
But she's so kawaii. She even apologizes when you die.
I have tried 34 times for that gun on my hunter in the past 9 weeks, I've had the crystalized dread gem agility for 2 months and nothing to put it in....it's ruining my fun. I think the 15% drop rate is BS seems more like .15%. So now i wait for tuesdays, get my charms and wait the one hour for the Q just to be disappointed week in and week out, BORING and i feel your pain...in the mean time i rolled a warlock and got him to 70 just for fun.

My 90 Mage did get the staff after about 8 tries.
srry dread, got mine first time in :(