<Distinct Advantage> Accepting ALL Players!

Thrall
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
Bump
Hey I joined DA a couple of weeks ago on an alt at first, just by chance, and it ended up being one of the best decisions i've made during my 6 years of playing wow. This guild is amazing and full of Fun, friendly, and kind people who are always looking for more.

Since we have over 900 members, we do tend to get trouble starters from time to time but they usually are dealt with swiftly and we move on. If you judge a whole group of apples by one rotten one then you may never get to taste apple juice.

Give us a chance and ask someone online /who Distinct Advantage for an invite! :D
Hey I joined DA a couple of weeks ago on an alt at first, just by chance, and it ended up being one of the best decisions i've made during my 6 years of playing wow. This guild is amazing and full of Fun, friendly, and kind people who are always looking for more.

Since we have over 900 members, we do tend to get trouble starters from time to time but they usually are dealt with swiftly and we move on. If you judge a whole group of apples by one rotten one then you may never get to taste apple juice.

Give us a chance and ask someone online /who Distinct Advantage for an invite! :D

*wipes tears* Thanks! :)
Time to add some sexiness to this Thread.

Inferno here. Fantastic tank, lover, and leader of the Brohoof Alliance. /flex to you all!

Gotta give my guild some love. :) If this guild was ever at any point judged by the antics of a single player, than -those- individuals need a reality check. The guild is solid, beginning to have a solid core raiding concept, and I've been able to experience the wealth the guild has to offer.

Raiding, PvPer, or just casual gamer, this is a highly recommended guild. It's a one-of-a-kind experience.
Time to add some sexiness to this Thread.

Inferno here. Fantastic tank, lover, and leader of the Brohoof Alliance. /flex to you all!

Gotta give my guild some love. :) If this guild was ever at any point judged by the antics of a single player, than -those- individuals need a reality check. The guild is solid, beginning to have a solid core raiding concept, and I've been able to experience the wealth the guild has to offer.

Raiding, PvPer, or just casual gamer, this is a highly recommended guild. It's a one-of-a-kind experience.

Thanks Inferno.
Bump.