<Distinct Advantage> Accepting ALL Players!

Thrall
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
Bump
Hello!
Bumpp!!!
I recently just left Distinct Advantage, but I still believe they are one of the best guilds I have ever been in, it was a hard decision for me to leave for a different raid team but DA is one of the all time best guilds in world of warcraft ever.
Bump
Bump!
Bump
Hi :)
Bump!
Hello, I'm Kagome, the guild master of Distinct Advantage. I figured I would write a little (probably more big than little) post about my guild, our plans, goals, and what we're about. As you've probably noticed, the community on Thrall, is a bit strange. You'll run into some really great people, and then for a week straight you'll meet some really awful people, the goal for Distinct Advantage is to have a mature, active group of players that are friendly, and that you would want to hang around with when you're gaming.

I'm sure that there are some people who hate us, some who love us, some who don't know us. And that's why I'm posting here, to let you know what we're about. I've always tried to treat my guild more like a family, and less like a guild. We've all been in fairly active guilds who just don't chat, or help, or you just get treated like dirt unless you've been with them for years on end.

That's not how we are, everybody is welcomed, the chat is active, you have some very helpful members, and it's overall a lot of fun. I keep the guild as drama free as I can, if there is any, I tend to settle it and resolve the issue fairly quick and efficiently (what kind of guild leader would I be if I couldn't do that?! :P). We have ventrilo, guild repairs for everybody, guild bank for everybody to use, and all of that.

UPDATE: Both of our raid teams are currently NOT recruiting, but we're still recruiting a raid leader for 25 mans!

And that's about all that I can think of for now, I'll keep on editing this post when things change, but that's where we're at now. Please feel free to whisper me, or anybody in the guild for an invite. Or if you'd like to know more about the guild, you're more than welcome to post here as well. Thanks for your time!

Oh, and one last thing, if any of you meet a member of Distinct Advantage who are being rude, begging, any of that. I urge you to let me know, even take a screenshot if you'd like, and I'll deal with it ASAP. It's hard to monitor 950+ members by myself!
I read this in one breath
02/18/2013 07:51 PMPosted by Animaltooth
I read this in one breath

You are.... not human. :P
Bump