<Distinct Advantage> Accepting ALL Players!

Thrall
Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next
Bump
Bump
Bump
What are your current needs for team a or team b, If M dps or tank is needed i am looking for new team
03/04/2013 09:23 AMPosted by Swiftmonk
What are your current needs for team a or team b, If M dps or tank is needed i am looking for new team

Hi there! Your ilevel is a bit low for team 1, but team 2 might need you, I'll ask the raid leader, or you can send his character an in-game mail telling him your ilevel, exp, class & spec. His toon name is Kawai.
Bump
Bump!
10/03/13 UPDATE!: We're currently recruiting a Feral Druid for our core raiding team, we're 11/16 pre nerf. And starting in ToT this coming week. We raid Friday 9pm-12am and Sunday 7pm-9pm (server time). Please be above 490 ilevel, and ready to raid and progress through new content! Please leave a post here, or send me a message in-game. Thanks!
Bump
Bump!
Still looking for a Feral Druid!
Hey there, I may be interested in xfering. Stormrage is way too crowded for me and I miss horde!

I'll message you in game tomorrow night.
Hey there, I may be interested in xfering. Stormrage is way too crowded for me and I miss horde!

I'll message you in game tomorrow night.

Awesome news! I'll see you then! :)
Bump

Distinct Advantage was formed on 3/27/12, we're closing in on being a year old. And we've grown a LOT since then, we have a steady, active member count of roughly 900+.

If you have 900 active members and have one 10 man main raid team what do you need to recruit for?
Just to update everyone once again, we've found our Feral Druid for the core raiding team, and that team is currently not recruiting. Thanks!
Bump
Bump
Bump