outside blizzard paid services

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Last few days i was desesperate, i wanted something great to my account and i lost $700 by a couple hustlers and now, i gotta make many steps with paypal and western union to hope to get my money back.

So now i had my lesson and i shall never trust again some1 who sell wow services.

Do not trust anybody, thats just what i gotta say.
what the hell did you pay $700 for?
Don't link their website. You're just advertising them for free.
Linking bad websites is generally frowned upon and may bring about a deletion and/or forum ban. Though your intentions may be pure, it's best to simply not do it.
Blizzard even warns you to be leery of unofficial paid WoW services. Y u no listen?
12/31/2012 07:32 AMPosted by Bioshocked
what the hell did you pay $700 for?

first i wanted grand marshal title... I been scammed.

Then i looked for a unmergged char that had the title... I been scammed again.
12/31/2012 07:38 AMPosted by Kielminna
Blizzard even warns you to be leery of unofficial paid WoW services. Y u no listen?

nothing better than mistakes to learn i guess
Just so I'm clear, the Rated BG title is account wide?
Money doesn't buy Happiness, you learned the hard way.

/HighPaw
12/31/2012 07:42 AMPosted by Falinari
Just so I'm clear, the Rated BG title is account wide?

only what i wanted is a grand marshal paly
There is a sucker born every minute. Or something to that effect. Seems to be no shortage of people that want accomplishments without effort.
i know im dumb lol.. i have that habbit to trust every1
the paypal money is insured so...yeah, you can recover those. On the other hand, western union...hm... I think you lost those.
I still didn't get an answer. Are the titles earned from rated battlegrounds character specific like the Feats of Strength or account wide?
This is just getting stranger.
Now he's pretty much asking for his account to be closed.

if so, that'll ruin my life. Im still trusting in my honesty.

The reason i made this forum is to prevent other people.
12/31/2012 07:48 AMPosted by Falinari
I still didn't get an answer. Are the titles earned from rated battlegrounds character specific like the Feats of Strength or account wide?

pvp titles are'nt account wide. However, i think the old school ranks are feats of strenght since you can transmog epic pvp lv 60 gear only with those ranks.
So...you paid out $700 for a title you couldn't use on that character?

Someone post the Picard ASCII...