outside blizzard paid services

General Discussion
This is just getting stranger.
Now he's pretty much asking for his account to be closed.

if so, that'll ruin my life. Im still trusting in my honesty.

The reason i made this forum is to prevent other people.
Yeah, coming onto Blizzard's home forums and going "I did something that is explicitly forbidden by the ToS I legally agreed to" is generally not smart.

Its kind of like filing a police report because somebody stole your weed.
So...you paid out $700 for a title you couldn't use on that character?

Someone post the Picard ASCII...

i told you, only what i wanted is a paly with that title.
Guys, don't kick someone when they're down. He's trying to do the right thing by telling others to be careful... his heart's in the right place.

if so, that'll ruin my life. Im still trusting in my honesty.

The reason i made this forum is to prevent other people.
Yeah, coming onto Blizzard's home forums and going "I did something that is explicitly forbidden by the ToS I legally agreed to" is generally not smart.

Its kind of like filing a police report because somebody stole your weed.

no, thats pretty much not it.
I tell ya what man, since you've has it hard on ya, i'll do it for just $600. Go ahead and post your account information here on the forum, and forward me the money and i'll take care of ya. i promise
12/31/2012 07:58 AMPosted by Cocoa
Guys, don't kick someone when they're down. He's trying to do the right thing by telling others to be careful... his heart's in the right place.

UGHHHH! ARGHHHH! "What is this strange....power...over coming me!" Bragaragrrrrr! "cant....fight it!...it's......COMMON SENSE (not the Thomas Payne version).
12/31/2012 07:58 AMPosted by Cocoa

Where was his heart at a couple of weeks ago or whenever he sent someone all that money?
12/31/2012 08:06 AMPosted by Sedonia

Where was his heart at a couple of weeks ago or whenever he sent someone all that money?

did you mean where was my mind?
hm most people don't need to learn that lesson the hard way :P
12/31/2012 08:10 AMPosted by Shimaia

you gonna tell me that no1 here never spent money in stupid and useless things?
12/31/2012 08:18 AMPosted by Azarhius

I buy stupid and useless things all the time. Seems to me that there is a difference though. I actually get something for the money I spend.
12/31/2012 08:26 AMPosted by Sedonia

I buy stupid and useless things all the time. Seems to me that there is a difference though. I actually get something for the money I spend.

then you gonna tell me that you never took a risk? lol

oh no, technically I do that monthly :P

Not $700 worth of stupid and useless things (all at once at least).

Dude, assuming you're not a troll and making this all up, your account is as good as gone. You should have kept your mouth shut and just worked with PayPal to recover what you can. Now you're going to lose your money AND your WoW account.
12/31/2012 08:07 AMPosted by Azarhius

did you mean where was my mind?

I don't think so. Someone who spends $700 in attempting to get a title he/she does not deserve most emphatically does not have his heart in the right place.
So...you paid out $700 for a title you couldn't use on that character?

Even if she could use the title, I find it hard to believe she would want to spend $700 for it.

I don't know what the OP does for a living but she sure has a lot of disposable income. $700 for a WoW title?
If people are stupid enough to get scammed by 'companies' selling titles and whatnot they deserve what they get, be it losing a chunk of money or their account banned.
Posted by Azarhius

Same here.

12/31/2012 08:28 AMPosted by Azarhius
then you gonna tell me that you never took a risk? lol

I do this all the time, too.

What I DON'T do, is give $700 to known criminals, hoping that I'm special enough they'll actually give me something for it.