Rate the XMOG and Name above you!

Paladin
Prev 1 11 12 13 15 Next
7/10 I like the Blood Guard set, but it's the hammer's that mismatching.

8/10 Original name.
7/10 I like the Blood Guard set, but it's the hammer's that mismatching.

8/10 Original name.

Dat butt

10/10
8/10, for challenge mode armor and a matching weapon.
9/10 - Great set, shield matches well, -1 because I can't see the sword haha
Ezekiel
9/10, The set matches nicely and although I think the best weapon/shield combo is the Aegis of Damnation and the Hammer of the Astral Plane.

Apospathi
10/10. The armor is one of the best paladin sets that Blizz has ever made and it is impressive that you found a weapon that has a handle which matches it perfectly.
Bionix
8/10. I love that armor set, but I don't feel that the Armageddon matches it in theme or color.
8/10

Cool and unique mog.

I don't care about names so 100/10
10/10

Really like the look on your character.
7/10 for armorkiniishness.

I like the name 8/10
9/10 Classic looks are classic for a reason.

Did it take a while to gather? I reckon Roan wasn't built in a day.
9/10 I really like the style
01/30/2013 11:35 PMPosted by Roquen
9/10 I really like the style

5/10 its a full set, so above all i would say unoriginal characterizes your mog. Axe does not go well with its 'clean' look either.

however, your name is powerful, goes especially well with a human character, def one of the best I've seen in my short time judging people's names :D. 10/10
Close but not really pants were kinda meh and the helm is more undeadish and your a paladin so 6/10
however looks very gladiator like
10/10 Sword looks sick with that gear
8/10. Ive wanted to make that set since vanilla. Kudos to you for making it! the tabard fits nicely, the only problem is that the textures on it are so outdated
I would give it a 10 for using a tier 1 set! :D Still need to farm more of MC just to complete that set.
01/31/2013 11:34 AMPosted by Gëminy
I would give it a 10 for using a tier 1 set! :D Still need to farm more of MC just to complete that set.

transmog color matches nicely 9/10

unique name that isnt a few words patched together 9/10
7/10 I like the name and original alliance armor, gloves kinda dont match though

Trying out a new xmog but pants may not match THAT well. I think they look kinda decent depending on the lighting though.
@ Jval

6/10 the weapon doesn't really match that well and while you've got a theme going it still feels overall not super smooth.