5.2 PvP Power changes for Hybrids (healing!)

Paladin
Post Limit:
PvP Power
On live, PvP Power grants 0% healing to Balance, Feral, Windwalker, Retribution, Shadow, Enhancement and Elemental. In the next 5.2 build, this number will be 25% (or half of what a healing spec gets). We agree that PvP healing feels too weak for these hybrid classes. We also don't think Shadow really needs this buff, so we will likely offset it in other ways.

I'm hoping this helps :D

(Also I apologize if this has been posted, I looked but didn't see anything.)
Aha, so thats why, 3 hours ago was the last post before my topic creation.

Regardless, I don't care, good news anyway.
01/12/2013 07:56 PMPosted by Covahredro
OMG faith restored, tho I was only asking for 15%, but hey I won't complain.

A lot of rets are still acting like we're doomed. I personally can't be happier.

Hell we might even be balannn....baaaalllaaannncc...

*cough*

BAAAALLLLLLLLAAANNCCCEEE....DD

*cough cough*
Im happy to. As enhance our heals are just silly gimped. 32k healing surge....10% of my hp. Thats with the glyph for maelstrom weapon increasing it by 100%

With the passive Battle Fatigue and all the mortal strikes in the game now, somthing has to be done. Any dot/pet in the game can negate 1-3 heals.

Hears to hoping its enough.
01/12/2013 08:14 PMPosted by Andhar
OMG faith restored, tho I was only asking for 15%, but hey I won't complain.

A lot of rets are still acting like we're doomed. I personally can't be happier.

Hell we might even be balannn....baaaalllaaannncc...

*cough*

BAAAALLLLLLLLAAANNCCCEEE....DD

*cough cough*

Because if you think 25% more heals will give us a spot in rbgs, you're a damned fool and don't know why ret is so weak in the first place.
Its good news for sure, while it may not be game breaking enough to bring Ret into RBGs I will not rag on a much desperately needed buff to hybrid healers... whats even better is that apparently they agree with the rest of the sane WoW pvp population that Shadow Priests are Cheesy as hell and are doing something about it, yay! :)
So do Mistweavers and Disc Priests get a 25% contribution to their damage output, as well? I'm not seeing anything about that. Hybridization should work the other way, right?
25%PvP power healing, 2min AW, and a 70% healing buff to FoL...yeah i think we'll be just fine for now.