Enhance shaman Ilvl 475 LF raiding guild

Kil'jaeden
As the title says I am an enhance shaman looking for a raiding guild on the server, pref ally guilds because I dont want to faction change. I raided on my shaman all of wrath, did all of Naxx, icc, ulduar, Toc and all of Icc except Lk :/. Stopped during cata, then came back late for MoP. I started raiding on my hunter in Bc, cleared kara, all of Tk except last boss and all of Ssc except last boss. I personally would prefer a 25 man guild but any is fine at the moment :P.

I am currently in the guild taken as a friend. Tried to raid but I was not able to make the raid schedule.

Ps: I am currently leveling my second profession as engi, farming the mats on my warrior atm :P.

Please if you wish to contact me add me Fallentide#1594
bump
Solid player and awesome individual, he'll make a great addition to any roster.

Raid tested, Wis approved :)
bump
Still looking for a active 10/25 raiding guild
Still looking for a Raiding guild. Engi is almost maxed.

sooooooo bump
bump for maaaa best fraand
Re bumping

Still looking for a raiding guild :X.

Will have logs posted on here within the next few days as well.
http://rokkguild.guildlaunch.com/
Try huge in japan.
Hello Shaman!
lol hello there kata. And I shall post once I get some log's. Tryin my best to fill in my crap slots atm :(.
01/23/2013 12:41 AMPosted by Fallentide
lol hello there kata. And I shall post once I get some log's. Tryin my best to fill in my crap slots atm :(.

TBH gear can always be fixed. I would just apply.
hey if you are still looking for a guild Cheat to win has a core spot available for a shaman dps. we raid 7-10 server on wed and mon. if intrsested whisper/in game mail Dredguard and we can iron out a trial run.