I think we got the JG jealous ^_~

I'm more popular, so it's all good :P
01/18/2013 07:20 PMPosted by Kusonoki
I'm more popular, so it's all good :P

Not for long. :P
SOUND THE GONGS! PREPARE FOR WAR!
For the Empire?

Does this mean I'm a stormtrooper? Oh! Can I be a brewmaster Stormtrooper? :D
Yay...If we are going to war.....*Looks for his brew* Here it is! Im ready for war now.
Having an event of mourning for the Pandaren who fell in defense of our allies in the Dalaran campaign in a week. Shoot me in-game mail for an invite if you wish to come pay respects to those who lost their lives during this event :3
We'll have to see our standing with Qimeng before we know for sure :P
This looks very cool and I'm hearing good things from friends over on Moon Guard. Looking forward to hearing more, so here's a complimentary bump all the way from WrA. :)
Aww! Thank you! that is very so kind of you.
High Five Tyrelan!
01/18/2013 11:41 PMPosted by Kusonoki
We'll have to see our standing with Qimeng before we know for sure :P

Like he said last night, this won't be a Qimeng event, so much as a public thing they'll be attending. Think about back in the old days, when wars would be halted, and hostilities dropped temporarily to allow mourning and funeral rights. You guys -not- attending would be an insult to the people we love ;P

01/19/2013 12:56 AMPosted by Tyrelan
This looks very cool and I'm hearing good things from friends over on Moon Guard. Looking forward to hearing more, so here's a complimentary bump all the way from WrA. :)

Good things are being said about us? Cross-server?

Looks like we're the ones winning now, Kuso!

Thank you very much for the bump, Tyrelan! In a week, when we kick things into first gear when I'm back from a vacation, hopefully we can really get some good things within earshot for you :D
01/18/2013 11:35 PMPosted by Zuchen
Having an event of mourning for the Pandaren who fell in defense of our allies in the Dalaran campaign in a week. Shoot me in-game mail for an invite if you wish to come pay respects to those who lost their lives during this event :3

As first minister, I must attend =3
Me and Sami helped your two pandas get back home.

Your welcome.

Bump.
You guys'll be honored at the feast of mourning. YOU'LL GET YOURS CORON!
Bawhahaha

\o/
No evil laughing!
"The Shado Pan are like a fart..silent but deadly...hmm..perhaps I could have worded that better."
I will be out of town this week starting tomorrow. Guild activity resets Tuesday. Who ever has the highest guild activity when I return will win a prize. So do your dailies, finish up quest zones, do arenas, etc.

During my absence, Oxpalm will be looking over the applications. When I get back, be ready, because we're gonna hit the ground running, starting with the Mourning feast.
Bump!