So why are people angry at dino mounts?

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 10 Next
Funny, people keep complaining no new mount, now they comes out with dino mount, people complain it Jurassic park.

I wonder when will people ever make up their mind.
Do you actually think the same people who complain about one thing are the same you see complaining about another?
flying carpets, flying clouds, kite mounts, turtles are ok.

but dinosaurs?

RABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLE!!!!!!!!

I think we generally get a mix of reactions from people when we provide teasers like these. It's pretty expected overall. That said, I think I've seen more interest in them than not so far. Strangely enough, it also seems that comments on the blogs have a different tone than the forums or other locations on the web at times. I'm not sure why. Maybe people feel their comments will be noticed more there and so let loose. In the end though, we take all the feedback in good/bad/in between and keep it in mind as we develop.

We know we can't please everyone, but we're hoping we're able to make more people happy than not. ;)

Because people will say whatever come to mind first on blogs since they fear no retribution.

The rules apply there the same as on the forums. ;) I'm sure many have learned that lesson over time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnHuNUNV0BE There had better be a reference to this show out there somewhere.
01/09/2013 08:09 AMPosted by Elrith
Do you actually think the same people who complain about one thing are the same you see complaining about another?

you would be surprise...

I know not all but there will be people like this around.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YePpuaIi8c4

Relevant sounds of the angry people over dinosaur mounts.
ZOMG DINO MOUNTS R SEW STOOPID............ oh wait a sec... troll racial mounts... ZA raptor mount. Hmmm =/

Ya... whoever complains about the new dino mounts are dumb. :)
They found out about an unannounced faction to gain rep with in 5.2:

Feral amazon gnome dino riders

Charging through the jungles with their wild pigtails caressing the wind they stalk hapless space goats tossing them into captivity.

Oh, you wanted a serious answer. I don't know. Maybe change is scary.
I wish I could have a dino mount. Hope they stick one on the blizz store one day, because that's the only way I can see myself getting one.
Its a triceratops. How could you be angry at getting to ride a mount that has horns, thats right not just one horn but three, and strikes terror upon your enemies as you bear down on them preparing for impalement!
. Maybe people feel their comments will be noticed more there and so let loose. In the end though, we take all the feedback in good/bad/in between and keep it in mind as we develop.

Should do this with your blizzard store mount... We don't want to pay extra $$ for mount but anyway..

The Blizzard Store mounts are for people who do want to pay money for them. People do buy them so you can't speak for everyone by using "we".

On-Topic: I love the new mounts Dino and Store one. As others have said just trolls trying to rile people up.

Edit for spelling.
Look at the comments on the teaser most of them are

"LOL JURASSIC PARK? WOW SUCKS HARDER NOW!"
"WHY DINO MOUNTS THIS IS SO STUPID!"
"i'M SO GLAD I CANCELLED MY SUB LOL DINOS".

I must mount that T-rex!

Youtube comments, you will never find a more retched hive of scum and villainy.

^^^ This!

And the leader / follower mentality!! One person posts that they dislike it and everyone else posts "i'm with stupid"!
Dinosaur mounts? SIGN ME UP NAOW!

No one could possibly not love this! Anyone who doesn't like this is lawyers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMzfrod7hcE

now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to watch Jurassic Park for the umpteenth trillion time.
Dino mounts will keep me subscribed, I'm afraid, just when I was ready to bag it.
01/08/2013 03:18 PMPosted by Etternium
we've had dino mounts since classic

But but, Pterodactyls and Triceratops!

/flail

this.
my reaction.
TRICERATOPS MUVER LOVERS!!!!!!!!
*squee*
01/08/2013 08:12 PMPosted by Irøh
I hope to one day complete my megazord ya know?

Once this patch comes out, you'll have all the pieces (Sabertooth = NE mount, Mammoth Mount from Northrend. T-rex, Triceratops and Pteradactyl mount this patch).

Now you just need to figure out a way to combine them all.