Open Libram LXIV: Tales of the Bold

Paladin
Prev 1 17 18 19 26 Next
01/17/2013 12:39 PMPosted by Muletia
Incorporating Divine Storm into the single-target rotation, sometimes, is still a neat idea and the kind of thing we might do as a glyph or something in the future.

If they want to make Divine Storm more prominently used again then it's going to have to go back to a filler move and not a finisher.

Simple as that.

I love Divine Storm myself but I still didn't like the second iteration of this Tier bonus.

01/17/2013 01:32 PMPosted by Elidra
Of course, with this set bonus, TV will be better than DS on two if the proc is up (maybe even on 3), so we'll still need some UI stuff to make us aware of it.

Unless it's a raid boss with meaningful adds the difference in damage will hardly matter, unless you really, really want to min/max your trash DPS.

Although I don't know why Blizzard can't include their own UI blip for the proc, they did it with our old Tier 10 bonus unless I'm just remembering wrong.
*blink*

Woohoo, 400k TV crits inc!

Indeed. Pally Ents FTW - slow to anger, but dangerous when roused. LOL

Still some slight concern on how reliably and visibly the proc will be displayed, but it's somewhat moot so long as it's consumed in a timely fashion - and that's gonna depend on the duration of the buff. Metric ton better than having to worry about trying to randomly weave DS into our ST rotation, though.

01/17/2013 01:32 PMPosted by Elidra
Of course, with this set bonus, TV will be better than DS on two if the proc is up (maybe even on 3), so we'll still need some UI stuff to make us aware of it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the original set bonus only procced off of CS use, yes? No AoE concerns as we already HotR on two instead of using CS.
We'll see if we get the exact bonus back, or another version of it.
I'd love HoW to be added to the original set bonus as an ability to proc it, though that would guarantee SW's continued superiority whereas HA has a chance to overtake with just CS.
Hooray for the tier bonus revert :D

On another note: it seems my mocking California's "cold" weather has reached full comeuppance. The warm front that's been dumping rain over TN for the past several days got pushed away by the cold front keeping Cali frosty, dumping a nice, big, heavy, wet snow all over the region :(
01/17/2013 03:03 PMPosted by Snozberries
The warm front that's been dumping rain over TN for the past several days got pushed away by the cold front keeping Cali frosty, dumping a nice, big, heavy, wet snow all over the region :(

Atmospheric trolololol.
Ah, good; now I know who to blame for the ice that may or may not be covering the ground hereabouts in the morning.
Looks like Bob of Silvermoon is getting some more face time next patch.

Now if only they'd make Velen do something.
01/17/2013 03:14 PMPosted by Lobster
Keep Velen's squidface hidden away in his space hovel.

Dont be jealous of his legendary beard.

He's why you're still allowed to be a Paladin.
01/17/2013 03:33 PMPosted by Lobster
Whateva whateva I do wut I wan! I stole my powers fair and square!

Quiet you, or so help me I'll get some melted butter
Rofl that would be pretty epic.
01/17/2013 03:33 PMPosted by Lobster

You sure did .. http://i.imgur.com/R6rgo.jpg

Technically I did too, but that was BW (Before Waggle) and it's now AW so .. yeah. You thief you!
Bwaha! It's snowing here. Well, sleeting. Hard.
Whoopwhoopwhoopwhoop~

I still need to attach that Zoidberg sound file to my rocketboots lol.

I've attached it to my PvP trinket everytime it comes up with TellMeWhen.

Brings me an endless amount of joy unmitigated. =D
01/17/2013 03:14 PMPosted by Lobster
Keep Velen's squidface hidden away in his space hovel.

I will boil you.

Do not even joke about keeping the Draenei more in the dark then they already are.

/foam

Belves are seeing a resurgence of importance to the central plot of an expansion, they matter now, they are involved.

I am beyond jealous.

01/17/2013 03:17 PMPosted by Paladinchaz
He's why you're still allowed to be a Paladin.

Sort of, Velen and the Draenei along with the Naaru are why the race isn't an unsalvageable and dieing mass of fel crack addicts.

I know you really want to believe that, but you really didn't steal anything.

01/17/2013 03:42 PMPosted by Muletia
but that was BW (Before Waggle)

Dark times.

01/17/2013 03:12 PMPosted by Paladinchaz
Now if only they'd make Velen do something.

Doesn't even look like he'll be shown healing Anduin, it'll just be off screen like he's some cheap pokemon center wannabe for the chosen hero's of WoW.

01/17/2013 04:17 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
Bwaha! It's snowing here. Well, sleeting. Hard.

So much Jelly.

And no peanut butter............badum tish
01/17/2013 02:16 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Although I don't know why Blizzard can't include their own UI blip for the proc, they did it with our old Tier 10 bonus unless I'm just remembering wrong.

You're remembering very wrong. Nothing had built in Power Auras in Wrath.