Most Overpowered Class in 5.2?

Arenas
Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next
Why be a gimp, why play only OP toon's? is it because you don't know how to play at all? Play a class you learn talent from then be OP. Many people jump on the OP toons and still cant play...
1. Monks
2. SP
3. War
4. Rogue

But remember its the PTR so things will change.
frost mages

please roll one
from recent streaming of PTR where glads play around

rogue opener and 150 energy are beyond retarded , anyone will die if you don't have trinket or big def cd, but at least they are truely a glass cannon will die in seconds
7 ambush shadowblade = GG

monk aoe solar beam + disarm = LOL idk how this gonna go live , i can see smoke bomb + that = dead healer 100%

top tier will be rogue monk and shadow priest, warrior drops to 2nd tier
rogue+windwalker is the new dk+ret against healers.
Or you could play triple monk and silence someone for 24 seconds straight
im a hunter myself of course and they are changing beastal wrath to where u don't have to be in LOS and thats a BIG game changer especually because that can get us out of cc's kinda like a medallion of tenacity to a exstent of course, Wyvern Sting no longer has a Focus cost, and its cooldown is now 45 seconds (was 60 seconds), that helps alot when ur facing a warrior or other op damage class, Glyph of Liberation now causes Disengage to heal the Hunter for 5% of maximum health when used so that gives me something to get away with and heal with my racial ability and exhilaration ima have fun lol plus with all the stuns i have its gonna effect us as hunter alot therefore i can say that hunters will be some what OP.
1. Monks
2. SP
3. War
4. Rogue

But remember its the PTR so things will change.
At least you understand that the PTR will likely constantly change before a release date for the patch is even announced.

At the moment, yes windwalker is likely to be the new FOTM DPS spec, but there are going to be more changes.

Either way, monks as a whole won't become overpowered... BrM is still pretty bad in PvP, and MW still has the problems which plague it currently on live, problems which are the reasons the spec is underperforming.

All it happens to be is windwalker.
holy rog will definately giver in PvP
If you said rogue, you need to go play another game. rofl. They will go from 1.5% arenea representation to about... well 5%... and you know why? Because we still get owned with CLOS down, we're easily trained targets and have to blow cds that are used offensively to stay alive.

Oh and it's 20 more energy, not 40. Warriors and ferals will be much better choices still. DKs need defensive buffs as well, IBF is the worse def cd in the game.

Seriously, it's funny seeing people just see some buffs and over exaggerate.
^ Rogue main in denial

Rogues will be most overpowered in 5.2
Paladin's/Rogue's/Monk's

I hope people don't just reroll cause its gonna be FoTM i didn't with mage's and warriors so i expect the same.

It's hard to ask people to not to reroll when 4-5 specs in this game are miles ahead of the rest. No one likes being at an unfair disadvantage in PvP. Even Reckful rerolled to warrior for a while because rogues suck horribly, now he's going to start back playing rogue lol.
Paladin's/Rogue's/Monk's

I hope people don't just reroll cause its gonna be FoTM i didn't with mage's and warriors so i expect the same.

It's hard to ask people to not to reroll when 4-5 specs in this game are miles ahead of the rest. No one likes being at an unfair disadvantage in PvP. Even Reckful rerolled to warrior for a while because rogues suck horribly, now he's going to start back playing rogue lol.

Comdemning a guy who levels a class because the viewers who donate to him ask him to do so to try to force your opinion on something that you haven't played against yet... solid logic.
I would think it would go as this
WW monk two trinkets is just stupid good and ring of peace is retarded.
Warrior while they are getting some nerfs they will still be stupid good.
Spriests no nerfs while other classes are getting some so they will be either just as strong as they are now or better.
Rogues getting buffs that have been needed for awhile maybe a bit overtuned but the Vigor nerf should bring burst back a little (we won't be able to get in that last ambush.)
Healer I would think would be hpally or rshammy
I would think it would go as this
WW monk two trinkets is just stupid good and ring of peace is retarded.
Warrior while they are getting some nerfs they will still be stupid good.
Spriests no nerfs while other classes are getting some so they will be either just as strong as they are now or better.
Rogues getting buffs that have been needed for awhile maybe a bit overtuned but the Vigor nerf should bring burst back a little (we won't be able to get in that last ambush.)
Healer I would think would be hpally or rshammy

go to the PTR...

Rogues kill everyone in the opener if you don't trinket AND blow a defensive cooldown. If you do neither you are 100% guaranteed to die.
Still under the assumption it will be rogues.

But now with the proposed conversion change, DK's might be really overpowered in 5.2
01/05/2013 07:58 PMPosted by Ôk
i will put my money on monks .

lol right...

They will have 1 great ability, still lack a good gap closer, will still die fast in most situations and still have a "burst kitty" that acts as a walking cc breaker for the other team that also doesn't really help much for bursting.

P.S. They're already shown their nerfing our ranged attacks as well in 5.2 So pipe down Sally.
Shadow priests and hunters are pretty overpowered now and I don't see them getting nerfs in 5.2 so that won't be changing any time soon.