Account Compromise

Customer Support
Prev 1 6 7 8
I think this one needs to be locked so a Blue can address the OP.
01/07/2013 06:29 AMPosted by Namelesse
Is it not possible the hacker sold my account after they were done to someone who would use it. There was even an authenticated placed on the account that blizz removed for me

Ya know, that's exactly what I was thinking happened.
01/07/2013 08:18 AMPosted by Namelesse
its sad people can care more about defending a company than a humans health

Because your health has nothing to do with it. Everyone is treated the same, and that's what's happening here. You're being treated exactly the same as anyone else, healthy or not.

YOU'RE the one who seems to be expecting preferential treatment based on your claims of being sick. I think just about everyone has, in some way, been affected by cancer. My wife recently lost a close aunt to cancer, and the funeral was just last week.

But using your health woes as a means to get special treatment is not very wise.
01/07/2013 08:18 AMPosted by Namelesse
its sad people can care more about defending a company than a humans health, let alone claiming im a liar, im currently searching for stem cells and a bone marrow transplant, what you think you know is ridiculous i hope you can live with yourself

Honestly, at this point I'd just focus on the game if you still enjoy it, even if you haven't gotten stuff back or have a name you don't like. There's enough stress in your life with the stem cells/transplant issue - sometimes you just have to decide some stuff isn't worth the energy it'll take to get things put right, because you need the energy for other stuff.
Is it not possible the hacker sold my account after they were done to someone who would use it. There was even an authenticated placed on the account that blizz removed for me

Ya know, that's exactly what I was thinking happened.

:-\

Hackers put authenticators on the stolen accounts for the same reason you're supposed to: they work. They keep other users from logging onto the account, which gives the hacker more time to do what they do. Without it, you get into a log in competition because every time you try to log in to an account that's already logged into, it gets disconnected. That wastes their time, and time is money.

Hackers don't sell accounts. Their already negative reputation wouldn't survive that. The accounts they steal get banned so quickly that they'd mostly be selling banned accounts. No one would buy their stuff if they tried it.
01/07/2013 08:29 AMPosted by Xanzül
I don't think we can know the full story due to disclosure laws however I will remind you the forums are not the place to dispute the Game Master's decision. If all your saying is true I doubt they would slam the door in your face and tell you never to ask them again else it'll be harrassment. The Game Masters aren't that foul in heart.

There are no laws involved here. Blizzard doesn't discuss account actions as a courtesy to their customers but when pushed too hard too far the support agents don't have a problem revealing the full story to make sure others aren't tricked into believing crap like the OP is posting.

Greetings,

At this time your reports of a compromise and disputes of the services that took place on your account will no longer be reviewed, investigated nor replied to.

Further inquiries into this situation, in which we have provided the same response multiple times, will be considered harassment of our Support Staff and will result in actions taken against your account.

Best regards,

Game Master Bolnarb
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
http://battle.net/support
OP you need to stop making threads. One is enough, and this one has already derailed so far.

Ultimately it's your responsibility to keep your account safe, and Blizzard has provided you with plenty of tools to do so.

They have told you they aren't going to investigate any further and that's that.

Whether you are sick in hospital, a parent, a business person, it doesn't matter. Blizzard's policies apply to everyone equally.
Greetings,

At this time your reports of a compromise and disputes of the services that took place on your account will no longer be reviewed, investigated nor replied to.

Further inquiries into this situation, in which we have provided the same response multiple times, will be considered harassment of our Support Staff and will result in actions taken against your account.

Best regards,

Game Master Bolnarb
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
http://battle.net/support

I guess that's it. The issue is done. No amount of complaining here will help your case. Time to move on.
You are in the hospital supposedly. You have plenty of time to level characters. Start with that level 72 you're almost there.
01/07/2013 08:36 AMPosted by Mizani
OP you need to stop making threads. One is enough, and this one has already derailed so far.

Well this thread was posted in the general forums... but someone reported it and requested it be moved to the correct forum.. so I guess that is why there are two such threads
01/07/2013 08:38 AMPosted by Fto
You are in the hospital supposedly. You have plenty of time to level characters. Start with that level 72 you're almost there.

i want to play with my friends that im not allowed to see in the hospital my immune system has been destroyed all i want is at least 1 character transfered and this dumb name changed so i can have alittle enjoyment

question my illness all you want it is no bother to me
01/07/2013 05:27 AMPosted by Dogz
they are saying there is no evidence of it being hacked but clearly all of the things done show that it ha
I'm sorry Dogz but our logs tell a different story and that's ultimately what we will use when investigating these type of reports.

There are certain things that are known to happen when a compromise occurs. The actions and evidence on this account simply do not point to a compromised account. In regards to the transfers and faction changes, specific account information (that cannot be obtained via account management) would have been required in order for those to take place. I apologize if this is not the response you are looking for but the characters changes will not be reverted.

01/07/2013 05:27 AMPosted by Dogz
now they are threatening me for harassment for making too many tickets to fight this.
As this has been looked into multiple times, creating multiple tickets can be viewed as GM harassment. I recommend reviewing our Game Master Interaction policy.

This thread will remained locked. Please refrain from creating new threads regarding this issue.