rare plagued proto on malorne

Achievements
Post Limit:
current bid is 89k on long if anyone cares.. too rich for my blood
That's the one that's no longer in game?

My server, the rare items go to 1 MILLION buyout fast.
Can't imagine it would be any different with that one.

If it goes for under 100k, that's a steal.
malorne is a low pop almost dead server, yes horde has more than allaince on chogall but not by much, couldnt afford it even if i wanted to 72k total according to bagnon
I am curious how high it will reach.
Curious, it's bind on pick up so how would they sell it...?
it was 200k when i last checked and was gone the next day, so I dunno. doubt it went higher than that, there are not many high rollers on malorne, mostly just saristan
01/08/2013 11:27 AMPosted by Divinê
Curious, it's bind on pick up so how would they sell it...?

It's the black market auction house....
on my server last time that was up it went to a mil
wow 200k? Perhaps I should xfer to a low pop server.
When I see some realms that pay a mil for the plagued proto I think to myself why people would do that when they could get invincible for the same price. But then I remember how invincible is still in the game, and in future expansions people will be able to farm it even easier than they do now. There's no farming the plagued proto drake.
01/09/2013 10:32 AMPosted by Heatalan
When I see some realms that pay a mil for the plagued proto I think to myself why people would do that when they could get invincible for the same price. But then I remember how invincible is still in the game, and in future expansions people will be able to farm it even easier than they do now. There's no farming the plagued proto drake.

Yep I am dropping every piece of gold i have on my for that drake.
Something to keep in mind is that OP doesn't specify how much time was left on the auction when he "last checked." If you have ever actually bought something off the black market auction house you realize that unless it is instantly bought for gold cap to avoid competition, there is a bid war in the closing hour sometimes even minutes to win it. No one actually wants to spend more than they have to in order to obtain something.
Another thing to keep in mind is that you can only transfer 50k at a time.
01/09/2013 06:34 PMPosted by Elision

For any serious collector that doesn't stop anyone from transferring a gbank with a mil+ gold or even buying tcg pets that go for alt and selling them off on other servers. But beyond that the op's post was 2 days ago so the mount is long gone whether it went for gold cap or not.
lol wow just got chewed out while healing in lfr by a jurgis from victus.. for posting on here

basically hes a self entitled loot _____ who is just sad that he was not as rich as people from higher pop servers

if your reading this jurgis, go ____ your self, I posted this for free, because I felt like it and was well within the rights I have for paying 15$ and for having this game since it came out.

some people pay for this info, and will i try and collect on those people that offer? yes I will, but i saw a rare item and just felt like sharing.
lol wow just got chewed out while healing in lfr by a jurgis from victus.. for posting on here

basically hes a self entitled loot _____ who is just sad that he was not as rich as people from higher pop servers

if your reading this jurgis, go ____ your self, I posted this for free, because I felt like it and was well within the rights I have for paying 15$ and for having this game since it came out.

some people pay for this info, and will i try and collect on those people that offer? yes I will, but i saw a rare item and just felt like sharing.

Lol tell him to cry more!

Anyways I paied 270 for the South Wind Drake. WORTH EVERY PENNY(GOLD)!! Piece!
01/09/2013 06:34 PMPosted by Elision

Guild transfer.... can transfer gold cap.
Anyways I paid 270 for the South Wind Drake. WORTH EVERY PENNY(GOLD)!! Piece!

I bought mine for 68,800