<Anesidora>10man guild 3/16H LF Hunter/Mage!

Hyjal
<Anesidora> is a level 25 raiding guild that server transferred from US-The Venture Co to US-Hyjal last January. We are looking for any and all players who wish to be part of the guild. It is our intention to eventually create a second raid group, form a rated BG group, and create solid challenge mode teams. If the guild population and environment are healthy we may even move into 25 man progression or create additional rated BG groups.

Our progression is 3/16H 16/16NM. Raid days and times are Tues/Fri/Sun 9:30pm-12:30am server. If given reasonable notice and you are within 30 minutes of the start of raid time we are willing to accommodate and wait until 10:00pm server for you. Life goes on outside of this game and we completely understand, but please respect our efforts to include those who may be slightly late to raid. Anything more than 30 minutes is a loss in progression we are not willing to settle for. If notice of lateness is not given we will begin to look for replacement(s) promptly at 9:30pm server.

-

<Anesidora> is a guild that seeks to maintain a group of people who get along with each other. We make friends of our raiders and expect them to be friendly in return to everyone in the group. Respectful adult behavior is a must. We do not tolerate less than that.

-

ABOUT ITEM LEVEL : FOR THE CORE it is MANDATORY that you are at least 485 ilvl EQUIPPED without the use of PVP gear.

-

LOOT COUNCIL : While we have made great efforts in trying to avoid stacking classes that wear the same type of armor, we still distribute loot through loot council and consider main specs first. Loot council is largely decided between people of the same roles. We haven't had a problem with this system of loot, but should a problem ever occur the loot will be decided between the raid leader and the loot master. If they cannot come to an agreement then those the loot pertains to will be pulled into the loot council to plead their cases. If all else fails the loot will be rolled between all players that meet the armor/role requirements.

-

EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS : You must have completed at least all LFRs and be willing to listen, learn, and look up fight strategies online. We are willing to answer any and all questions about fight mechanics and role specific responsibilities.

Experience should be listed PER CHARACTER. Claiming you have experience based on events attended on other characters DOES NOT COUNT. If you are submitting applications for more than one character please distinguish your experience.

-

BENCHING POLICY : All raid members must understands that if they do not perform well during raid they may be benched and another person may take their place momentarily or permanently. The length of time spent benched is ultimately determined by the way you handle yourself after being benched and the effort you put into becoming better at your class. Being benched is not a punishment. It is the gift of time, so please take that time to work on your class and feel free to ask for help. We do all that we can for benched individuals and we have brought benched individuals back into the core.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING CONSIDERED FOR THE DPS POSITION IN THE <ANESIDORA> 10 MAN CORE RAID GROUP please fill out an application and send in-game mail to Mooshiz and/or Mewshiz notifying us of your interest and thread post. We will reply to you as soon as possible.

Raid Group Application

Character Name:
Main Spec (ilvl) / Off Spec (ilvl):
Raiding Experience:
PvP Experience:
Other Experience:
Current/Previous Guilds:
Additional Information:
Are you able to make the raid times stated in the first post of this thread?:

Below is an application for those interested in just joining the guild at this time.
An application should be filled out for each character you intend to apply to the guild on.

Guild Membership Application

Character Name:
Main Spec (ilvl) / Off Spec (ilvl):
Raiding Experience:
PvP Experience:
Other Experience:
Current/Previous Guilds:
List the expansions you have participated in.:
Additional Information:

Updated February 10, 2013
Also feel free to bother me!

Hi Hyjal! Happy raiding.
And me :D
Still looking for a couple DPS and a to be more specific:

Restoration Shaman with a DPS spec.
Closed on Paladins, Priests, Warlocks.
Any DPS roles outside of the above.

Still, anyone is free to apply. :)
I'd kill for a warrior >.>

Dark Soul + trinkets + pot + Skull Banner = BEST. CHAOS BOLT. EVER.
Alright, looking for just a healer atm. Prefer Shammy healer but will consider anything! PST Mooshiz or Mewshiz in game or leave a msg here!

Thanks!
Still looking for a healer. Prefer shammy or druid.
Elemental Shaman checking in! We are a fun group, and while small - We take care of each other.
I can make your raid times easy if you are willing to bring in a under geared toon. This is my shaman and I have been healing on him longer than any of my other healers. I know how to play him inside and out and am always looking and learning about changes.

As far as raiding experience goes I have only cleared normal MV this expansion (outside of lfr, which I personally don't even count as raiding experience). The guild I raided with through cataclysm fell apart at the beginning of this expansion and I never did try insanely hard to find a new guild until now. I ended up cancelling my subscription for a little bit but now im back looking for another guild. My past raiding experience is Wrath and Cata. I started playing in Vanilla but didn't start raiding until wrath. I cleared all of normal ICC and all normal BWD, BOT, AND To4W (with heroic halfus), and in 4.2, cleared 6/7 heroic FL (later went back and got Firelord), and cleared 8/8 heroic DS with a 10% nerf. I do have experience with heroic raiding, just not with this particular tier yet.

I can make the raid times easy enough, it's just if your willing to bring in an under geared toon. I love playing my shaman and would love to start playing on him again as I have been raiding on a monk and mage so far this expac. I tried looking for Mooshiz/Mewshiz but you are currently not online so I will try and get ahold of you later or you can add me if you want. My battletag is klumppy#1684. Look forward to talking to you :)
Still looking for a healer ASAP! Please read the first post for detailed information on requirements. If you wish to contact someone please whisper Mooshiz or Mewshiz.

Thank you!
Mooshiz
Again!

Still looking for a healer ASAP! Please read the first post for detailed information on requirements. If you wish to contact someone please whisper Mooshiz or Mewshiz.

Thank you!
Mooshiz
Character Name: Rasolisu, Druid
Main Spec Resto (494) / Off Spec Balance (491)
Experience: Currently 1/16 heroic 15/16 Normal
Other Experience: Silver Rank in all challenge modes
Additional Information:Raided as a Resto Druid since vanilla WoW
Are you able to make the raid times stated in the first post of this thread?: I can make all the times easily.... currently they are perfect for me.
LFM players to fill our ranks.
Please read the first post for detailed information.

Thank you!
Mooshiz
Looking for a hunter ilvl 485+ to fill out our core 10. PST Mooshiz or Mewshiz
Or a mage :D
Character Name: Skorp
Main Spec (ilvl) / Off Spec (ilvl): Arcane (489) / Fire (489)
Raiding Experience: Only content I have raided when it was current has been MoP content. I'm 6/6 MSV (10 and 25M, normal), 2/6 HoF (10M and 25M, normal) and 4/4 ToES (normal, including Elite Protectors kill)
PvP Experience: Basic PvP experience, but would love to learn more.
Other Experience: GM experience - The Nexus (Icecrown Alliance - US) - Guild went 3/6 MSV prior to stepping down
Current/Previous Guilds: Since moving to Hyjal a month ago the only guild I had joined was Provisional Sin. The guild I am currently in is just a bank guild.
Additional Information: 600 Tailoring/600 Enchanting, very dedicated guild member assuming the guild is well-ran and organized. Any questions or comments feel free to message me in game. BT - Synyster18#1167
Are you able to make the raid times stated in the first post of this thread?: I should have no problems making the posted raid times
Still looking
Still lookin